Our mission is helping singles find a sense of community and forge meaningful relationships
"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:13-16
Single Adults Linking Together (SALT) is designed for men and women over the age of 40 who are divorced, widowed, or have never been married. Through monthly gatherings and social events, SALT provides plenty of opportunities to meet new friends, have fun, and grow spiritually.
3rd Saturday of each month
6:30-10:00pm in the Refinery at CCS/Door 7
Join us for pizza, a short lesson, ping-pong, pool tables, games, and just hanging out! We ask that you bring either a finger food, dessert, and/or drinks to share with the group, if possible.
SALT seeks to offer:
- A Christ-centered environment
- A place where attendees feel encouraged and supported
- A place where people can share and sense belonging
- An environment that is safe, fun, and inviting
- Opportunities to serve other attendees, people in the community, and the church
- An environment where people can find a level of accountability
We are a diverse group of believers who are not a part of any single denomination but instead are united by our shared faith in the loving God of the Bible.
Monthly Group Gathering
- Come on out on the third Saturday of each month for food, fellowship, and more!
- Be a greeter -This is a great way to get to know people.
- Behind the scenes - Join our technical, setup, or kitchen crews.
Saturday, May 19, 2018
6:30 - 10:00pm in the Refinery/Door 7/CCS
Jon Oldham from Harvey Cedars, NJ will share a special message for Singles.
Saturday, June 16th, 2018
6:30 – 10:00pm in the Refinery/Door 7/CCS
Fun, Laughs, Enjoy KARAOKE with Ron Fasano!
SALT will be taking a summer break, so we will not meet until September - see you then!
Considering getting married at Calvary Church? Over 1,000 other couples have gone through our Pre-Marital Ministry process. We welcome you to visit the link below to get more information on this exciting and important part of ministry to men and women at Calvary. The Summer session will begin May 20.
Connect With SALT
3rd Saturdays, 6:30 - 10:00pm
Please bring snacks or a dessert to share with the group!