Partnering with parents in introducing children to Jesus and helping them become more like Him
Welcome to Calvary Kids! Our goal is to come alongside the family, partnering with parents by teaching their children about Jesus and helping them to learn how they can become more like him. We use a variety of materials and activities for different ages such as Bible stories, singing, dancing, interactive large groups, and small group ministry that let kids know it’s okay to laugh and have fun while learning about God’s love for them. Parents also have access to at-home materials and training to help them develop as the primary spiritual leaders in their child’s life. We look forward to meeting you and your family soon at Calvary Kids. Check out the info below to learn more details about the many programs we offer for children ages birth-Grade 5.
Calvary Kids offers programming
for birth through grade 5.
We meet every Sunday at 9:00am and 10:30am,
and Wednesdays during our kids club
fall & spring sessions at 7:00pm.
We hope to see you soon!
Spend Your Time with Calvary Kids!
Birth—Grade 5 @ CCS & CCQ
Get in on the ground floor of impacting future generations at Calvary!
- Sundays at CCS:
- Teachers, small group leaders, greeters, check-in help, song leaders
- Family Fusion is looking for male actors and singers, high school age and older, to act in dramas or lead kids worship at least once per month.
- To audition, or for more information, please contact Joyce.
Parent Cue App
Available to follow on Twitter & Facebook
We want to share with you a resource that we believe will be beneficial to you and your family. This free resource supports your rhythm as a family and helps you connect with your child and with God. The Parent Cue app is free to download and provides age-appropriate ideas for interacting with your children in ways that help them grow in their faith and connect to their family. Visit their website for more info: theparentcue.org.
Family Fusion: Sundae Sunday
- Sunday, June 3
- 12:00 - 1:00pm in the Picnic Grove
- If you attend Family Fusion, you and your family are invited to join out in the Picnic Grove after Family Fusion for some ice cream sundaes! There are a few picnic tables available, but you can also bring your lawn chairs along with you.
- Registration is open!
KidFest & KidFest, Jr. 2018!
- Registration is open for Kids and Volunteers!
- July 10–12
- 8:45am – 12:00pm at our Souderton campus
- KidFest is for Grade 1–6 kids. KidFest, Jr. is for Pre-K and Kindergarten kids.
- Family Celebration Finale is Thursday, 4:30 - 8:30pm.
- Sign-up on Sunday in the Atrium!