Our Son, Tyler, has recently completed High School and is now in a Day Program. We are waiting for State Funding to be released to the county. If it is not released in the next week or two, Tyler will not be able to continue the programming that he loves so much and is doing well in. It has been very difficult to find a program that works for him with his having Down's Syndrome and Autism. We can not afford to private pay for him. Please pray that this funding will come in this month without a break in his services provided. Thanks so much!