Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Grow by Serving! What better way to grow than by joining a volunteer team at Quakertown? We have something for everyone! Contact Jen to get more info.
- Part-Time Weekend Campus Services Position: The job involves room set-up and tear-down (requires heavy lifting), general cleanup, building security and attention to detail. Contact Erik for more info.
- Free Fall returns to Quakertown Skate Park September 22 and Calvary is going to be part of this outreach to area youth through skating, BMX, basketball, and more! Learn more and volunteer at freefallqtown.org.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
CCQ = Calvary Church Quakertown
CCS = Calvary Church Souderton
CHS = Calvary High School gathering
CMS = Calvary Middle School gathering
Labor Day Weekend Hours at Souderton:
Saturday, September 1 closing at 6:00pm.
Sunday, September 2 closing at 1:00pm.
Monday, September 3 building closed.
Work at Calvary!
- Mr. B's Day Shift: Available Tuesday to Friday 10:00am - 3:30pm? We have several openings available at the coffeehouse!
- Campus Services at CCQ: Bi-Weekly Sunday morning position at Quakertown. The jobs involve room set-up and tear-down (requires heavy lifting), general cleanup, building security, and attention to detail.
- Contact Erik for more info and job applications.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on Kids events.
Family Fusion News
- Dancer Auditions: September 9, 7:00pm (grade 5+); contact Joyce to sign up and get additional information.
- Family Fusion Returns September 16: Family Fusion is church for kids grades 1-3 and their parents. See more at calvary-church.com/kids.
Exciting New Programs for Kids Wednesday Nights!
- Children ages 3-Kindergarten can attend Calvary Kids Playhouse and sing, make crafts, play, and learn about God's love for them. Registration is not required.
- Children grades 1-5 can register for a whole new experience at Calvary Kids Clubhouse with activities like karate, theater, art, and more! Registration is required and runs through September 5.
- Playhouse and Clubhouse begin Sep. 12. Get all the details at on the website!
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on Student events.
- Sunday night CHS meets at 6:30pm in the Refinery/CCS. No meeting Sep. 2.
- Wednesday night Souderton CMS will return August 29 at 7:00pm in the Refinery/CCS. Grades 6-8 at Souderton are welcome to attend.
- NEW for Quakertown Middle Schoolers! Quakertown's own CMS meets at 9:00am in the Student Room/CCQ. Contact Leah for more info.
- FUSE Retreat (Grades 6-8) October 19-21
Join us for a weekend away where students can connect with friends and grow their relationship with Jesus. Registration opens September 5.
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events.
- Wednesday nights resume: Link//September 19; Connect//September 26.
- Training for all Wednesday night volunteers: September 12, 7:00 in Room 214/CCS
- Respite events resume: CCS//September 28; CCQ//October 7
- Training for all Respite volunteers: September 9,12:00 in Room 214/CCS. Contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marie at email@example.com to register.
- Enroll in Respite at CCQ and CCS: For an interview, contact CCQ/Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org or for CCS/Lori at email@example.com.
Help Us Honor Our Service Men and Women
Link and Connect groups are collecting names and addresses of local men and women who serve for a project they are starting this fall. To participate, send their name and address to Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Online Accommodation Assessment
All returning students must complete the online form prior to beginning the fall programming. New students can also use this form to apply. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for the link.
HOMEFIELD MARRIAGE AND PARENTING
2-1 Premarital Fall Session begins September 9
Considering getting married? Visit the website for more info.
Parenting Workshop: Communicating with Your Teen
Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 and 10:30am in Heritage Hall/Souderton
Join the conversation with Pastor Jeff Supp and let's take a few small steps that will make a big difference. To register, contact Deb at email@example.com or x111.
Fall Child Dedication
Sunday, October 28 at both campuses
Visit calvary-church.com/child-dedication for more info on participating. Register through October 14.
Connect with others at Calvary by volunteering! Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info on teams you can join.
Early Bird Gets the Worm in Calvary Kids
Don’t wait ‘til fall arrives to sign up for a spot with Calvary Kids: nursery snugglers, small groups leaders, and Wednesday night helpers are some of the roles! Visitcalvary-church.com/kids to complete an application or contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org for CCQ and Dawn email@example.com for CCS.
Bridge Disability Ministry Volunteering
- Respite Events: Would you like to give a family affected by disability a much needed break? We'll train you to join our team! For CCQ, contact Marie firstname.lastname@example.org. For CCS, contact Lori at email@example.com.
- Openings for Wednesday and Sunday at CCQ and CCS: Teens, are you looking for a place to serve? Interested in being a teacher, occupational therapist, or physical therapist in the future? Bridge would be a great place for you to get experience and have a great time. Contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Ministries While They're Helping Others
- Divorce Care Kids & Teens Programs: Work with children in Divorce Care for Kids and our Teen program who are going through the process of their parents' separation or divorce. Contact Gwen for more info at email@example.com.
- Jammies: Help moms who attend JAM by providing a welcoming environment for their young children as their moms learn and connect with others. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Denise at x163.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at email@example.com for info.
The Valet Team
Park and retrieve cars for the elderly, single parents, and those with special needs. (Team members must be at least 25 years old and have a valid driver's license.) Contact Jennifer Mininger for more info.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- 2-1 Premarital Session begins September 9; visit the website for more info.
- Living Room Tuesdays (at CCS): 7:00pm in The Cafe/CCS
Visit the website for more info on women's ministry groups.
JAM (Just Among Moms)
Fall session begins Friday, September 7
We are a community of mothers of young children who meet once a month (September - May.) Free childcare (Jammies) is provided. Register at calvary-church.com/women.
Women's Tuesday Bible Studies
Fall session begins September 11. We have morning and evening classes to choose from. Childcare is provided in the morning. Register for your study today at calvary-church.com/women.
Sewing/Quilting/Prayer Shawl Ministry Groups Return
Wednesday, September 12, 9:00am in Room 201/CCS
New ladies always welcome! Bring your lunch and we will provide the coffee, tea, and friendship! For more info, contact Ruth Rosenberger at 215.257.3737.
She Leads Women's Conference
Saturday, September 29 at First Baptist Church in Allentown
Register at moreofhimministries.org or call 610.216.2730.
Save the Date for Intermission
Invite your friends and neighbors to join us for Intermission Saturday morning, November 3 with workshops and light refreshments. Get more info at the women's ministry page.
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups.
Men's Bible Studies Return Soon
Friday Morning—begins September 7 at 6:30am in Room 218/CCS;
Monday Evening—begins September 10 at 7:00pm in Room 300/CCS.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, September 15, 6:30–10:00pm in the Cafe&Gym/CCS
Café Game Night - bring your favorite table game and finger food.
SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered
environment. For details, contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare: Fall session begins September 5. To register, call BuxMont Counseling at 215.703.8926 x613.
- Divorce Care: Fall session begins September 6. Contact Gwen at email@example.com to register.
- More Support Groups: Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Our team of highly-skilled counselors is available to help guide you through life’s challenges in a confidential and Biblically-centered setting. Visit our website atbuxmontcounseling.com or call 215.703.8926 to learn more.
Life on Life Training
Starting Wednesday, September 12; 7:00-8:00pm in Room 303/CCS
Life happens! But God didn’t intend for us to walk alone. Join us for this practical 10-week study on following Jesus’ command to love one another, walk together, and grow in our faith. Books provided at a cost of $15. For info, contact Emery firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pregnancy Resource Clinic Walk
Saturday, September 29 at Franconia Community Park
Support the Pregnancy Resource Clinic of North Penn. Breakfast/registration starts at 9:00am. Walk begins at 10:00am. Register at prcnorthpenn.org.
Welcome to Calvary Gathering at CCS
Sunday, September 9 after both services
Know anyone who has visited Calvary recently or have been coming for a while and wants to take the next step? Let them know about this casual gathering where they can mingle with staff and other attenders, gather ministry information, and take a tour!
Discovering Calvary 4-Part Series at CCS
Sundays, Sept. 23, Sept. 30, Oct. 7, and Oct. 14; 9:00am in Room 218
This series of classes introduces you to Calvary Church from 4 perspectives (Life at Calvary, Transformational, Missional, and Relational Living) and is great for those who are new to Calvary and want to know what we are all about. The classes are also required for membership. Contact Cindy for more info. Register at calvary-church.com/discovering.
Missed our summer baptism date? Sign up now for the next celebration coming in October. VIsit the website or stop by the HUB for an application.
- Baptism at CCS – October 14; deadline for applications is 9.16
- Baptism at CCQ – October 21; deadline for applications is 9.23