Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Grow by Serving! What better way to grow than by joining a volunteer team at Quakertown? We have something for everyone! Contact Jen to get more info.
- New Home Group! Young adults 18-22, join our group that meets at 7:00pm Sunday nights in Sellersville. For more info, contact Jeremiah at 215.272.0225.
Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Part-Time Weekend Campus Services Position
The job involves room set-up and tear-down (requires heavy lifting), general cleanup, building security and attention to detail. Contact Erik for more info.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
CCQ = Calvary Church Quakertown
CCS = Calvary Church Souderton
CHS = Calvary High School gathering
CMS = Calvary Middle School gathering
Work at Calvary!
- Mr. B's Day Shift: Available Tuesday to Friday 10:00am - 3:30pm? We have several openings available at the coffeehouse!
- Campus Services at CCS & CCQ: (2) Bi-Weekly Sunday positions (one evening at Souderton and one morning at Quakertown.) The jobs involve room set-up and tear-down (requires heavy lifting), general cleanup, building security and attention to detail.
- Contact Erik for more info and job applications.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on Kids events.
Family Fusion/The Zone Auditions
Come bring your creative talents and volunteer in Family Fusion and Zone! ContactJoyce to sign up and get additional information.
- Actors: Sunday, August 5, 12:00-1:00pm
- Dancers: Tuesday, August 14, 7:00-8:00pm
- Singers: Sunday, August 19 , 12:00-1:00pm
Exciting News about Wednesday Nights for Kids!
Wednesday nights at Calvary are going to the next level! Sign your Grades 1-5 children up for a whole new experience at Calvary Kids Clubhouse with activities like karate, theater, art, and more! Children ages 3-Kindergarten can sign up for Calvary Kids Playhouse. Registration is required and runs Aug. 5 - Sep. 5. Calvary Kids Clubhouse opens Sep. 12. Get all the details at calvary-church.com/kids.
Calvary Kids Family Outdoor Movie Night
Friday, August 10, 7:30-10:00pm; field behind BuxMont Counseling
Bring your blankets, chairs, and snacks and join us for a movie under the stars! No drop offs, please. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Step-up Sunday Coming August 26!
CCS: All Early Childhood and Elementary Sunday school classes, along with Family Fusion and The ZONE, will step up to their new classes. New 6th graders will join Calvary Students Middle School Mornings. They will meet 9:00am Sundays in the Refinery/Door 7.
CCQ: All Early Childhood and Elementary Sunday school classes will step up Sunday, August 26. New 6th graders will join Calvary Students Middle School Mornings. They will meet 9:00am Sundays in the Student Room.
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on Student events.
- Sunday night CHS will return August 26. New 8th graders will join CHS at this time.
- Wednesday night CMS will return August 29. Grades 6-8 are welcome to attend.
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events.
- Fall programming resumes: Link -- September 19; Connect--September 26.
- Training for all Wednesday Night Volunteers, September 12, 7:00-8:00pm, Room 214 at CCS
- Next Respites: CCQ – October 7; CCS – September 28
- Respite Training, September 9 from 12:00-1:00pm in Room 214/CCS. This training is required in order to serve at our Respite Events. Contact Lori firstname.lastname@example.org or Marie at email@example.com to sign up.
- Respite at CCQ and CCS: Are you a primary caregiver of a special-needs child ages 3–14? Could you use a break knowing that your child is enjoying a variety of fun activities supervised by a caring and trained staff? For an interview, contact: CCQ -- Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org or for CCS – Lori at email@example.com.
Connect with others at Calvary by volunteering! Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info on teams you can join.
Early Bird Gets the Worm in Calvary Kids
Don’t wait ‘til fall arrives to sign up for a spot with Calvary Kids! Small groups leaders, teachers, and Wednesday night helpers are some of the roles waiting for you to snatch them up. Visit calvary-church.com/kids to complete an application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for CCQ and email@example.com for CCS.
Bridge Disability Ministry Volunteering
- Respite Events: Would you like to give a family affected by disability a much needed break? We'll train you to join our team! For CCQ, contact Marie firstname.lastname@example.org. For CCS, contact Lori at email@example.com.
- Openings for Wednesday and Sunday at CCQ and CCS: Teens, are you looking for a place to serve? Interested in being a teacher, occupational therapist, or physical therapist in the future? Bridge would be a great place for you to get experience and have a great time. Contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at email@example.com for info.
Coffee Team at Souderton
Join one of the most popular (and some would say vital) ministries at Souderton...the Coffee Team! For more info, stop by the HUB or contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301
- Living Room Tuesdays (at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room
- Annual Taste of the South: Saturday, August 4, 7:00-10:00pm at Stonebrook Farm in Perkasie; contact Lauren for more info.
Visit the website for more info on women's ministry groups including the JAM 2018-2019 season and Women's Bible Studies.
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups including Bible studies, sports teams, and retreats.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
SALT will return in September. For details, contact Sandy at email@example.com.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - Fall session begins September 5, 7:00–8:30pm in Room 218/CCS; to register, call BuxMont Counseling at 215.703.8926 x613.
- Divorce Care - Summer Meeting: Thursday, August 16; 7:00pm–8:30pm in Room 300/CCS; There will be Bible study, prayer, and discussion. No need to sign up. Just show up! Contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- Divorce Care Fall Session: begins September 6. Contact Gwen at firstname.lastname@example.org to register; you can also volunteer to help in the children's and teen programs.
- More Support Groups - Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Our team of highly-skilled counselors is available to help guide you through life’s challenges in a confidential and Biblically-centered setting. Visit our website atbuxmontcounseling.com or call 215.703.8926 to learn more.
ProMissions: Student Missions Celebration
Monday, August 6 at 7:00pm in Heritage Hall/CCS
Our student summer missions teams have returned and are eager to share their experiences. Join us to hear how God worked through them and also in their lives this summer. It will be an exciting evening!
Life on Life Training
Starting Wednesday, September 12; 7:00-8:00pm in Room 303/CCS
Life happens! But God didn’t intend for us to walk alone. Join us for this practical 10-week study on following Jesus’s command to love one another, walk together and grow in our faith. Books provided at a cost of $15. For info, contact Emery email@example.com.
Houston Work Trip
October 14-20 through Reach Global organization. Contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org for info on getting involved.
Welcome to Calvary Gathering at CCS
Sunday, September 9 after both services
Know anyone who has visited Calvary recently or have been coming for a while and wants to take the next step? Let them know about this casual gathering where they can mingle with staff and other attenders, gather ministry information, and take a tour!