Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Join the Team! Summer is a great time to join one of our volunteer teams at Quakertown. We have something for everyone! Contact Jen to get more info.
- Bridge Respite: The next date for Respite at CCQ is this Sunday, July 29. For more info, contact Marie.
- New Home Group! Young adults 18-22, join our group that meets at 7:00pm Sunday nights in Sellersville. For more info, contact Jeremiah at 215.272.0225.
Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
CCQ = Calvary Church Quakertown
CCS = Calvary Church Souderton
CHS = Calvary High School gathering
CMS = Calvary Middle School gathering
Lose Something at Souderton?
The lost and found cabinet near Room 218 is overflowing! All unclaimed items will be sent to Worthwhile Wear at the end of July. Contact Donna at email@example.com with questions.
Mr. B's Is Hiring for Day Shift: Available Tuesday to Friday 10:00am - 3:30pm? We have several openings available at the coffeehouse! Contact Erik firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963 x101 for info.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on Kids events.
Family Fusion/The Zone Auditions
Come bring your creative talents and volunteer in Family Fusion and Zone! Contact Joyce at email@example.com to sign up and get additional information.
- Actors: Sunday, August 5, 12:00-1:00pm
- Dancers: Tuesday, August 14, 7:00-8:00pm
- Singers: Sunday, August 19 , 12:00-1:00pm
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on Student events.
- Sunday night CHS will return August 26.
- Wednesday night CMS will return August 29.
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events.
Connect with others at Calvary by volunteering! Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info on teams you can join.
Coffee Team at Souderton
Join one of the most popular (and some would say vital) ministries at Souderton...the Coffee Team! For more info, stop by the HUB or contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Power of One
NextGen at Calvary includes our Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability groups. Join the NextGen team and find out the impact that one person can have in the life of a kid or student! Contact Lauren (Kids & Students) or Lori (Bridge) for more info.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at email@example.com for info.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301
- Living Room Tuesdays (at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room
- Annual Taste of the South: Saturday, August 4, 7:00-10:00pm at Stonebrook Farm in Perkasie; contact Lauren for more info.
Visit the website for more info on women's ministry groups including the JAM 2018-2019 season.
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups including Bible studies, sports teams, and retreats.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
SALT will return in September. For details, contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - Fall session begins September 5, 7:00–8:30pm in Room 218/CCS; to register, call BuxMont Counseling at 215.703.8926 x613.
- Divorce Care - Summer Meeting: Thursday, August 16; 7:00pm–8:30pm in Room 300/CCS; There will be Bible study, prayer, and discussion. No need to sign up. Just show up! Contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- Divorce Care Fall Session: begins September 6. Contact Gwen at email@example.com to register; you can also volunteer to help in the children's and teen programs.
- More Support Groups - Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Our team of highly-skilled counselors is available to help guide you through life’s challenges in a confidential and Biblically-centered setting. Visit our website atbuxmontcounseling.com or call 215.703.8926 to learn more.
Freed Family Memorial Blood Drive
Tuesday, July 24, 12:30-5:30pm/Gym at CCS
Register at redcrossbloood.org or email Marissa Wireman firstname.lastname@example.org.
Houston Work Trip
October 14-20 through Reach Global organization. Contact Denise at email@example.com for info on getting involved.
Everyone is invited to join in the baptism celebration Sunday, August 5 at Quakertown campus with those making their public confessions of faith in Christ!
- Baptisms begin at noon behind CCQ campus. Bring chairs & blankets to sit on.
- Tailgating/picnicking will follow after in the front parking lot. Bring your own food to eat or purchase a sandwich platter.
- Sunny day - don't forget sunscreen & shade; Rainy day - we'll move inside!