KidFest & KidFest, Jr. Success!
Have you ever been in a crowd so full of excitement that you could feel the energy crackle around you? That was Calvary Souderton last week during our 3 days of KidFest 2018! What a whirlwind of laughter, learning, and lifelong impacts we got to be part of! Local food pantries have received over 2,700 pounds of donations. More than 600 volunteers served on campus. And over 1,500 kids joined in the fun and faith-building activities that KidFest is known for. Check out the highlight video to see how much fun we had and pray with us that the KidFest impact on our communities will continue in the months ahead!
Watch our previous Sunday messages.
Questions? Email us to get in touch.
Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Join the Team! Summer is a great time to join one of our volunteer teams at Quakertown. We have something for everyone! Contact Jen to get more info.
- Campfire Prayer Night: July 22, 6:30pm behind the school
- Starting Point Classes for finding your next step: July 22 & 29; 9:00am at CCQ. Register at calvary-church.com/starting-point.
- Bridge Respite: The next date for Respite at CCQ is July 29. For more info, contact Marie.
- Join a Home Group! Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
CCQ = Calvary Church Quakertown
CCS = Calvary Church Souderton
CHS = Calvary High School gathering
CMS = Calvary Middle School gathering
Lose Something at Souderton?
The lost and found cabinet near Room 218 is overflowing! All unclaimed items will be sent to Worthwhile Wear at the end of July. Contact Donna at email@example.com with questions.
Mr. B's Is Hiring: Available Tuesday to Friday 10:00am - 3:30pm? We have several openings available at the coffeehouse! Contact Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963 x101 for info.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
Family Fusion/The Zone Auditions
Come bring your creative talents and volunteer in Family Fusion and Zone!
- Actors: Sunday, August 5, 12:00-1:00pm
- Dancers: Tuesday, August 14, 7:00-8:00pm
- Singers: Sunday, August 19 , 12:00-1:00pm
Contact Joyce at email@example.com to sign up and get additional information.
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS will return August 26.
- Wednesday night CMS will return August 29.
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join. Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Coffee Team at Souderton
Join one of the most popular (and some would say vital) ministries at Souderton...the Coffee Team! For more info, stop by the HUB or contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Power of One
NextGen at Calvary includes our Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability groups. Join the NextGen team and find out the impact that one person can have in the life of a kid or student! Contact Lauren (Kids & Students) or Lori (Bridge) for more info.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at email@example.com for info.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301
- Living Room Tuesdays (at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room
- Annual Taste of the South: Saturday, August 4, 7:00-10:00pm at Stonebrook Farm in Perkasie; contact Lauren for more info.
Visit the website for more info on women's ministry groups including the JAM 2018-2019 season.
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups including Bible studies, sports teams, and retreats.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
SALT will return in September. For details, contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - Fall session begins September 5, 7:00–8:30pm in Room 218/CCS; to register, call BuxMont Counseling at 215.703.8926 x613.
- Divorce Care - Summer Meetings: Thursdays July 19 & August 16; 7:00pm–8:30pm in Room 300/CCS; There will be Bible study, prayer, and discussion. No need to sign up. Just show up! Contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- More Support Groups - Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Our team of highly-skilled counselors is available to help guide you through life’s challenges in a confidential and Biblically-centered setting. Visit our website atbuxmontcounseling.com or call 215.703.8926 to learn more.
Freed Family Memorial Blood Drive
Tuesday, July 24, 12:30-5:30pm/Gym at CCS
Register at redcrossbloood.org or email Marissa Wireman at email@example.com.
Houston Work Trip
October 14-20 through Reach Global organization. Contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org for info on getting involved.
Starting Point Classes
July 22 & 29; 9:00am/CCQ
At Calvary, we believe that Continuing What Jesus Started means that we can't stay where we are. What does God have for you next? Our two-part Starting Point classes at Quakertown campus help you answer that question. Register at calvary-church.com/starting-point.