Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Join the Team! Summer is a great time to join one of our volunteer teams at Quakertown. We have something for everyone! Contact Jen to get more info.
- Outdoor Baptism: Applications are due July 1 for the August 5 baptism at CCQ. Download the form at calvary-church.com/baptism.
- Welcome Gathering: New to Calvary? Stop by the Library after service July 1 for a meet-n-greet!
- Bridge Respite: The next date for Respite at CCQ is July 29. For more info, contact Marie.
- Ready to Join a Home Group? Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
CCQ = Calvary Church Quakertown
CCS = Calvary Church Souderton
CHS = Calvary High School gathering
CMS = Calvary Middle School gathering
Care Corner Closing
After many discussions about the best way to support local thrift store programs, the decision has been made to close down the Care Corner by the end of July. Clothing donations will be accepted through the end of June and distributions will continue through the end of July. At that time, any remaining items will be donated to other local programs. We encourage donations to continue to other non-profits organizations, including Worthwhile Wear or Hope Restored which are locally-based groups.
Lose Something at Souderton?
The lost and found cabinet near Room 218 is overflowing with clothing, glasses, jewelry, water bottles,and more. All unclaimed items will be sent to Worthwhile Wear at the end of July. Contact Donna at email@example.com with questions.
Time for a Growth Check!
Do your children play in the PlayZone at Mr. B's? Due to safety reasons, any children over 54” tall cannot safely play in this area. They are welcome to hang out at the Mr. B's tables and color, do puzzles, or read. Children under 54” are welcome to play in the PlayZone with a parent watching them, but don’t forget their socks! Extras are available at the counter for $1.00/pair.
Mr. B's Is Hiring: Teens turning 16 by January 1, 2019? Young adults or those looking for part-time day shift work? We have several openings available at the coffeehouse! Contact Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963 x101 for info.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
KidFest & KidFest, Jr.
July 10–12, 8:45am–12:00pm at Souderton
Online Registration ended June 24 for kids. Walk-In Registration is available for kids in grades 1-6 only July 10-12 8:15-9:00am at Door 2.
Family Celebration Finale is Thursday, 4:30-8:30pm. Family and friends welcome to attend! Visit calvary-church.com/kidfest for more info.
Family Fusion: Summer Break at CCS
During the months of July and August, we will just be offering the Zone for kids, Grades 1–5 in the FX Factory/CCS. Parents can join their kids again for Family Fusion Sunday, September 16!
Family Summer Challenge
Calvary Kids, Students, and Home Field ministries challenge you as families with Pre-K - HS kids to intentionally use the summer to connect with God and each other through shared experiences. Click here to register and print out materials to get started!
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS will return August 26.
- Wednesday night CMS will return August 29.
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events.
Contribute to Harvey Cedars Scholarships
Mark your giving envelope “Harvey Cedars Scholarship,” or send it to the church, attention “Calvary Students.”
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Contact Lori Leman for info about CCS and Marie Haney for info about CCQ
Save the Date for Upcoming Bridge Events
- BridgeFest – Annual Bridge Family Picnic – CCS, July 11, 5:30 – 7:30pm
- Quakertown Respite: July 29, 1:00—4:00pm; contact Marie Haney for info
- Souderton Respite: returning in September
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join. Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
We're looking for ushers to serve on our team: Male or female, young or young-at-heart! Contact Denise at email@example.com for more information.
The Power of One
NextGen at Calvary includes our Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability groups. Join the NextGen team and find out the impact that one person can have in the life of a kid or student! Contact Lauren (Kids & Students) or Lori (Bridge) for more info.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301
- Living Room Tuesdays (at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room *No meeting July 3 & 10
Visit the website for more info on women's ministry groups
Register for JAM 2018-2019: Visit calvary-church.com/women to see the dates for the upcoming fall season and register to be part of this popular moms group!
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups including Bible studies, sports teams, and retreats.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered
environment. For details, contact Sandy at email@example.com. SALT will not meet in July or August but will return in September.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - Contact Cindy at 215.703.8926 for info.
- Divorce Care - Contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- More Support Groups - Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Our team of highly-skilled counselors is available to help guide you through life’s challenges in a confidential and Biblically-centered setting. Visit our website at buxmontcounseling.com or call 215.703.8926 to learn more.
Houston Hurricane Relief Trip Info Meeting
Sunday, July 15; 11:45am in Room 300/CCS
Attend this meeting to learn how you can be a part of the recovery efforts in Houston by partnering with Reach Global, Crisis Response for a work trip in early October. For more information on the trip, contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Baptism Applications Due July 1!
Both campuses will celebrate outdoor baptism and tailgate/picnic together Sunday, August 5 at the Quakertown Campus. Applications are now being accepted through July 1. Learn more about baptism or download an application at calvary-church.com/baptism.
Discovering Series Saturday Seminar
Saturday, July 14; 8:00am-12:30pm /CCQ
Those interested in learning more about Calvary or those pursuing membership are invited to this condensed version of the 4-class series. Breakfast is included. Register at calvary-church.com/discovering.
Starting Point Classes
July 22 & 29; 9:00am/CCQ
At Calvary, we believe that Continuing What Jesus Started means that we can't stay where we are. What does God have for you next? Our two-part Starting Point classes help you answer that question. Register at calvary-church.com/starting-point.