Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Join the Team! Summer is a great time to join one of our volunteer teams at Quakertown. We have something for everyone! Contact Jen to get more info.
- Save the Date! Sunday, June 24 is our first summer campfire prayer night from 6:30-8:30pm. Hope to see you there!
- Bridge Respite: The next date for Respite at CCQ is July 29. For more info, contact Marie.
- Ready to Join a Home Group? Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
CCQ = Calvary Church Quakertown
CCS = Calvary Church Souderton
CHS = Calvary High School gathering
CMS = Calvary Middle School gathering
Lose Something at Souderton?
The lost and found cabinet near Room 218 is overflowing with clothing, glasses, jewelry, water bottles,and more. All unclaimed items will be sent to Worthwhile Wear at the end of July. Contact Donna at email@example.com with questions.
Mr. B's Is Hiring: Teens turning 16 by January 1, 2019? Young adults or those looking for part-time work? We have several openings available at the coffeehouse! Contact Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963 x101 for info.
Father's Day Building Note
Souderton campus will close at 1:00pm June 17 in recognition of Father's Day.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
Family Fusion: Church for Kids & Their Parents at Souderton
Sunday, June 17; 10:30am in the FX Factory/CCS
Help Make the Fun Happen at KidFest & KidFest Jr!
July 10–12, 8:45am–12:00pm/CCS
Invite your friends and neighbors and register at calvary-church/kidfest.
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS will return August 26
- Wednesday night CMS will return August 29
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events
Contribute to Harvey Cedars Scholarships
Mark your giving envelope “Harvey Cedars Scholarship,” or send it to the church, attention “Calvary Students.”
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Contact Lori Leman for info about CCS and Marie Haney for info about CCQ
Save the Date for Upcoming Bridge Events
- Bowling Bash for Bridge participants (Ages 15—35) accompanied by a family member – Wednesday, June 20, 6:30 - 8:00pm/Earl Bowl in Quakertown
- BridgeFest – Annual Bridge Family Picnic – CCS, July 11, 5:30 – 7:30pm
- Quakertown Respite: July 29, 1:00—4:00pm; contact Marie Haney for info
- Souderton Respite: returning in September
NEW! Making Big Church Small at Souderton
Do you know what section you sit in Sunday morning in the auditorium? Section leaders in red t-shirts can help you! Visit the website for special section community gathering dates.
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join. Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
The Power of One
NextGen at Calvary includes our Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability groups. Join the NextGen team and find out the impact that one person can have in the life of a kid or student! Contact Lauren (Kids & Students) or Lori (Bridge) for more info.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at email@example.com for info.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301
- Living Room Tuesdays (at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room
Visit the website for more info on women's ministry groups
Register for JAM 2018-2019: Visit calvary-church.com/women to see the dates for the upcoming fall season and register to be part of this popular moms group!
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups.
- Monday and Friday Bible Studies
- Recreation and Sports
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, June 16, 6:30–10:00pm in the Refinery/CCS
Come enjoy KARAOKE with Ron Fasano!
For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - Contact Cindy at 215.703.8926 for info.
- Divorce Care - Contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- More Support Groups - Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Our team of highly-skilled counselors is available to help guide you through life’s challenges in a confidential and Biblically-centered setting. Visit our website atbuxmontcounseling.com or call 215.703.8926 to learn more.
Celebrate Hope 5K
Saturday, June 16, starting at 8:00am at CCS
It’s not too late! Over 225 are registered to walk/run and raise funds for Hope Against Heroin! Sign-up online, or you can register on Race Day starting at 6:30am. Hope Against Heroin is a local Christian non-profit passionate about helping those in our community seeking recovery. Proceeds from the event will help provide life-saving treatment and services. Visit calvary-church.com/local for event details and registration.
Worthwhile Wear: Working to End Modern Day Slavery
Sporting Clays Fundraiser, June 15
Registration is open at worthwhilewear.org/pages/events. Want to volunteer at the event? Volunteers needed for registration (7:30-9:30) and/or check out (12:30-2:00). Contact LuAnn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haiti Mission Trip Collection
The Haiti Team is leaving June 23 and they need your donations: child's summer clothing, inflatable balls, toothbrushes and toothpaste, hair ties, jump ropes, and summer hats. Drop items at the atrium table (CCS) or table by NextSteps (CCQ).
Discovering Series Saturday Seminar
Saturday, July 14; 8:00am-12:30pm /CCQ
Those interested in learning more about Calvary or those pursuing membership are invited to this condensed version of the 4-class series. Breakfast is included. Register at calvary-church.com/discovering.
The Story Series
Starting July 17 in Room 218 at 9:00am/CCS
The Bible has a point and a purpose. Jesus is the point of the Bible and the purpose is to lead us to Him. God gave us a collection of stories that together weave into a great story. If you are interested in finding your place in what Jesus started, join us for a 4-week class. For more info, contact Cindy at email@example.com.
Starting Point Classes
July 22 & 29; 9:00am/CCQ
At Calvary, we believe that Continuing What Jesus Started means that we can't stay where we are. What does God have for you next? Our two-part Starting Point classes help you answer that question. Register at calvary-church.com/starting-point.
Both campuses will celebrate outdoor baptism together Sunday, August 5 at the Quakertown Campus. Applications are now being accepted through July 1. Learn more about baptism or download an application at calvary-church.com/baptism.