Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Say Yes to Serving! Contact Jen for info on all the many teams where you can connect and fit in!
- Ready to Join a Home Group? Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
CCQ = Calvary Church Quakertown
CCS = Calvary Church Souderton
Music Audition Day
Tuesday, May 1/Sign up deadline Tuesday, April 24
Do you sing? Play an instrument? Have a friend that does? Come audition to join our music teams! Register today at calvary-church.com/audition-day. Contact Andrew Rudderow with any questions.
Work at Calvary:
- On-Call Staff : We are increasing our On-Call Staff to help with setup, cleaning, and general repairs
- Mr. B's Is Hiring: Attention teens and young adults! 16 by January 1, 2019? We can work around your school schedule. Local college students are also welcome to apply. Generally afternoon from 3:30-7:00pm and weekends availability are a must.
- Contact Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963 x101 for more info on either position.
Mr. B's Summer Hours Begin May 6.
Tuesday-Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday 8:30am - 1:00pm
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion/CCS: where kids bring their parents to church!
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs/CCS: will return in the fall
KidFest & KidFest Jr. at Calvary: Volunteer Today!
July 10–12, 8:45am–12:00pm/at Souderton campus
Invite your friends and neighbors and register at calvary-church/kidfest.
• KidFest is for grade 1 – grade 6 kids.
• KidFest, Jr. is for Pre-K and Kindergarten kids.
• Family Celebration Finale is Thursday 4:30-8:30pm. It's fun for the entire family!
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12 at Souderton
- Wednesday night CMS for both campuses Grades 6-8 at Souderton
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events
Harvey Cedars Registration
July 16-21, 2018 (students entering grades 9-12 in fall 2018)
- Visit calvary-church.com/students-retreats to register as space permits.
- Contribute to HC Scholarships by marking your giving envelope “Harvey Cedars Scholarship,” or sending it to the church, attention “Calvary Students.”
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night Connect at CCS - It's Invite a Friend week, too!
- CCS Respite Night for parents of children ages 5—14; Friday, May 18
- CCQ Respite Afternoon: Sunday, April 29; 1:00-4:00pm
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ
MARRIAGE AND PARENTING
Family Life Weekend to Remember
May 18-20 at Kalahari Resort in the Poconos
This popular weekend fills quickly, so register at familylife.com/weekend using the group name “calvarychurchpennsylvania” for a reduced rate.
2-1 Premarital Summer Session
10:30am-1:00pm in Room 303/CCS*; begins May 20
These classes are required to get married at Calvary or to have a Calvary pastor marry you. Register at calvary-church.com/premarital-ministry or contact Deb at email@example.com. *CCQ couples interested in participating can contact Deb for more info.
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join. Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Join the Foundations Team
Enjoy hosting? Want to serve by welcoming new people and helping them to make connections? Some areas include Baptism, Discovering Series, Membership, and more. Contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at email@example.com for info.
Bridge Disability Ministries
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Sunday were the best day of the week for families who have children with disabilities? The answer to this question lies with our volunteer teams, and we're always looking for new members! To learn more about joining Bridge, visit calvary-church.com/bridge or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301
- Living Room Tuesdays (at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room
- Bonfire Music Night April 24; 7:00pm in the Picnic Grove (or Refinery for rain)
Visit the website for more info on these women's ministry groups.
- Just Among Moms (JAM): one Friday morning/month at CCS
- Sewing/Quilting & Prayer Shawl Ministry: 2nd Wednesday each month at 9:00am in Room 201/CCS
Priscilla Shirer Simulcast: This Saturday!
Saturday, April 28; 9:00am-4:30pm at CCS
Get your tickets for this exciting women's ministry event at calvary-church.com/women. For information on volunteering, contact Denise at email@example.com.
NEW! Women's Spring/Summer Bible Study
Starting Tuesday, April 24; 9:15-11:15am
We have some new and exciting studies planned. For more info, visit calvary-church.com/women. *Please note childcare is not offered.
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups.
- Monday and Friday Bible Studies
- Recreation and Sports
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - For info, contact Cindy at 215.703.8926.
- Divorce Care - Contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- More Support Groups - Calvary offers a variety of other support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
American Red Cross Blood Drive
Friday, May 11, 1:30–6:30pm in the Souderton Gym
Sign up online at redcrossblood.org with sponsor code: calvary. For more information, contact Linda Raneri or Kathy Mulloy.
Celebrate Hope 5K
Saturday, June 16, starting at 8:00am at Souderton campus
This family-friendly event is professionally certified and timed, and includes a free Kids Run, DJ, and snacks. Proceeds will support Hope Against Heroin, a Christian non-profit organization in our community dedicated to addressing the growing opioid epidemic. Visit calvary-church.com/local for event details and registration.
Torch Sports Ministry 2018
Join Torch in summer ministry by hosting players or working as office and game-day staff for men and women’s premier soccer ministry teams. Summer internships are available. Visit torchsportsministry.org for more info.
Worthwhile Wear: Working to End Modern Day Slavery
Sporting Clays Fundraiser June 15
Registration is open at worthwhilewear.org/pages/events. Want to volunteer at the event? Contact LuAnn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haiti Missions Trip
International Therapy Outreach Teams (iTOT) has a trip scheduled from July 21-28 to Haiti. The team will lead a VBS for children with special needs and their siblings.No experience is required. Contact Dawn at iTOTinc@gmail.com for more information and a trip application.
Hurricane Relief Collection - Final Shipment!
Calvary is partnering with By Grace Alone Church through the end of April in collecting supplies for Puerto Rico. Visit calvary-church.com/hurricane-relief for specific information on what is needed.
Discovering Series Saturday Seminar
Saturday, May 5; 8:00am—12:30pm in Room 303/CCS
Those interested in learning more about Calvary or those pursuing membership are invited to this condensed version of the 4-class series. Breakfast is included. Register at calvary-church.com/discovering or contact Cindy at x113 for more info.