EASTER at CALVARY
Yesterday, Charles gave everyone homework for the next two weeks: invite someone to Easter services each day between now and Easter. There are lots of ways to do that! Use the invite cards, share Facebook posts, and look for the invite email which will be coming soon. There's still time to volunteer as well at the links below.
- Quakertown/CCQ: Saturday, March 31: 6:00pm // Sunday, April 1: 9:00 & 10:30am
- Souderton/CCS: Saturday, March 31: 4:30 & 6:00pm // Sunday, April 1: 9:00 & 10:30am
- Calvary Kids Classes: Birth-PreK offered at all services/both campuses
- Bridge Disability Ministry:
- Quakertown: Sunday, April 1: 9:00am
- Souderton: Sunday, April 1: 9:00 & 10:30am
- Please contact email@example.com to register.
- Volunteer spots for non-CalvaryKids roles are still available at Quakertown or Souderton. Sign up today! If you have clearances and want to serve with Calvary Kids, contact Tina for more info.
- Good Friday Services & Communion: March 30 at 5:30 & 7:00pm in Heritage Hall/CCS
Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt: March 24, 10:00am-noon at Quakertown Memorial Park; to volunteer with the disability-friendly portion of the event, contact Marie Haney.
- Say Yes to Serving! Contact Jen for info on all the many teams where you can connect and fit in!
- Ready to Join a Home Group? Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
We are looking to increase our On-Call Staff. If you are able to setup tables and chairs, follow diagrams, do some cleaning and general repairs, then we need you! The hours will vary as the job is on an on-call as needed basis. Contact Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963 x101 for more information.
Mulch Day at CCS
Saturday, March 24 from 8:00am–12:00pm, meet at the garage
Join us for a morning of mulching in preparation for spring. Contact Sandy Stout at email@example.com with questions. Feel free to bring whatever tools you might find helpful for the task.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion/CCS: where kids bring their parents to church!
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs/CCS: Grades 1-5 plus children's programming for 3-5 year old *Not meeting Mar. 28
Spring Child Dedication
Sunday, April 22/both campuses
Contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on participating.
KidFest at Calvary
July 10-12, 2018
Registration is open for kids and volunteers at calvary-church.com/kidfest.
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12 at Souderton
- Wednesday night CMS for all campus Grades 6-8 at Souderton
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events
Schedule Notes for Calvary Students
No CMS Mar 28
No CHS April 1
Graduation Ready for HS Seniors
April 15; 5:00pm in Room 303/CCS
For details, visit calvary-church.com/high-school.
Harvey Cedars Registration
July 16-21, 2018 (students entering grades 9-12 in fall 2018)
Visit calvary-church.com/students-retreats for more info and to register!
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night: Link and Connect together this week! 7:00—8:30pm/Door 13 at CCS
- CCS Respite Night for parents of children ages 5—14; Friday, March 23
- CCQ Respite Afternoon: Sunday, April 29; 1:00-4:00pm
- Volunteer on set up/take-down team, classroom assistants, teachers, music leaders, and Respite. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for details.
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS & Respite and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join. Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at email@example.com for info.
Home Groups Coming to Souderton
Are you interested in being a Home Group Host or Facilitator at Souderton? Stop by the HUB and sign-up for an upcoming informational meeting.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301
- Living Room Tuesdays (hosted at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room; this month is Your Turn Tuesdays. We will be doing a different service project each week. Meet at Calvary and carpool together!
- Mar 20 - Keystone Opportunity Center
- Mar 27 - North Care Women's Clinic
Sunday, April 8, 9:00am in Room 303/CCS
Avoid the hazards of the dating scene and the horrors of a marriage gone bad. Join us for a straight-shooting look at smart dating! To register, contact Deb Barlow at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963 x111.
Visit the website for more info on these women's ministry groups.
- Tuesday Bible Studies: Contact Denise at
email@example.com for more info.
- Just Among Moms (JAM): meets one Friday morning per month at CCS; for moms of young children
- Ladies' Craft Night: one Friday night per month; next is Apr. 6/Room 300 at CCS
- Sewing/Quilting & Prayer Shawl Ministry: 2nd Wednesday each month at 9:00am in Room 201/CCS
Priscilla Shirer Simulcast & Volunteer Info
Saturday, April 28; 9:00am-4:30pm at CCS
For information on volunteering, contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are limited! Purchase yours at calvary-church.com/women.
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups.
- Monday and Friday Bible Studies
- Recreation and Sports
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, April 21, 6:30–10:00pm in the Refinery/CCS
Join us for Easter worship and celebration! For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
Celebrate Hope 5K
Saturday, June 16, starting at 8:00am
Grab a friend and sign-up to walk or run to Celebrate Hope! It’s a family-friendly event with a professionally certified and timed race, free Kids Run, DJ, snacks, medals, and other giveaways. Proceeds from the event will support organizations in our community dedicated to addressing the growing opioid epidemic through raising awareness and supporting hope for recovery. Event details and registration are at runsignup.com/Race/PA/Souderton/CelebrateHope5K
Worthwhile Wear: Working to End Modern Day Slavery
Sporting Clays Fundraiser June 15
Registration is open at worthwhilewear.org/pages/events. Want to volunteer at the event? Contact LuAnn at email@example.com.
Hurricane Relief Collection - Final Shipment!
Calvary is partnering with By Grace Alone Church in collecting supplies for Puerto Rico. Visit calvary-church.com/hurricane-relief for specific information on what is needed.
Welcome Gathering at Souderton/CCS
Sunday, April 15 after each service in the Next Steps space
Join us to learn more about Calvary and meet others who new to Calvary as well!
Baptism is a one-time act that gives people the opportunity to publicly confess that they have received Christ as the forgiver of their sins and the leader of their lives. If you haven’t been baptized yet as a believer, now could be the time!
CCS – May 6 at both services; deadline for applications is April 8.
CCQ – May 20; deadline for applications is April 15.
Applications are available at the HUB and calvary-church.com/baptism.