EASTER at CALVARY
Join us, invite others, and volunteer at one of our Easter services at Quakertown and Souderton!
- Quakertown/CCQ: Saturday, March 31: 6:00pm // Sunday, April 1: 9:00 & 10:30am
- Souderton/CCS: Saturday, March 31: 4:30 & 6:00pm // Sunday, April 1: 9:00 & 10:30am
- Calvary Kids Classes: Birth-PreK offered at all services/both campuses
- Bridge Disability Ministry:
- Quakertown: Sunday, April 1: 9:00am
- Souderton: Sunday, April 1: 9:00 & 10:30am
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Volunteer spots are ready to fill at Quakertown or Souderton. Sign up today!
- Good Friday Services
March 30 at 5:30 & 7:00pm in Heritage Hall/CCS
Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt: March 24, 10:00am-noon at Quakertown Memorial Park; to volunteer with the disability-friendly portion of the event, contact Marie Haney.
- Say Yes to Serving! Contact Jen for info on all the many teams where you can connect and fit in!
- Ready to Join a Home Group? Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
We are looking to increase our On-Call Staff. If you are able to setup tables and chairs, follow diagrams, do some cleaning and general repairs, then we need you! The hours will vary as the job is on an on-call as needed basis. Contact Erik at email@example.com or 215.723.0963 x101 for more information.
Mulch Day at CCS
Saturday, March 24th from 8:00am–12:00pm, meet at the garage
Join us for a morning of mulching in preparation for spring. Contact Sandy Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Feel free to bring whatever tools you might find helpful for the task.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion/CCS: March 18; where kids bring their parents to church!
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs/CCS: Boys Brigade & Kidz PowerXpress Grades 1-5 plus children's programming for 3-5 year old *Not meeting Mar. 28
Ladies! Get Involved with Girls Power Xpress
We have 2 Wednesday night opportunities for you to pass on your faith while investing in elementary girls' lives. Contact Logan at email@example.com for more info.
Spring Child Dedication
Sunday, April 22/both campuses
Contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on participating.
KidFest Registration Coming
July 10-12, 2018
Registration will open March 19 for kids and volunteers at calvary-church.com/kidfest.
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12 at Souderton
- Wednesday night CMS for all campus Grades 6-8 at Souderton
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events
Schedule Notes for Calvary Students
No CMS Mar 28
No CHS April 1
March 18 and April 15; cost for all sessions: $10
All sessions will be held at 5:00pm in Room 303/Door 1 at CCS
Seniors are invited to look at the challenges and opportunities facing them socially, spiritually, and practically as they approach this new stage in life. For details, visit calvary-church.com/high-school.
Harvey Cedars Registration
Dates: July 16-21, 2018 (students entering grades 9 through 12 in fall 2018)
Cost: $445 before March 28, $470 after March 28 (as space permits)
Final payments are due by April 30.
Visit calvary-church.com/students-retreats for more info and to register!
CHS Students Blog
Text CHSBLOG to 40650 to subscribe.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night Connect: (ages 22-35) 7:00—8:30pm/Door 13 at CCS
- CCS Respite Night for parents of children ages 5—14; Friday, March 23
- CCQ Respite Afternoon: Sunday, April 29; 1:00-4:00pm
- Volunteer on set up/take-down team, classroom assistants, teachers, music leaders, and Respite. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for details.
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS & Respite and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ
Volunteer with Bridge Respite at CCQ!
We’re building a volunteer team and are off to a great start. We can still use more high school-aged students and young adults to add to our team. For more info, contact Marie at email@example.com or x187.
MARRIAGE & FAMILY
Understanding Your Spouse Workshop at Quakertown
Sunday, March 18, 9:00am in the Library/CCQ
Yes, it is possible to understand your spouse! Regardless of age or stage of marriage, come learn more about how we relate and communicate. To register, contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963 x111.
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join. Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Pick your spot to serve and sign up at calvary-church.com/easter today!
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at email@example.com for info.
Calvary Kids at Souderton
We are expanding our Sunday 10:30am team and may have a place for you. Complete a ministry application at calvary-church/kids or contact Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour and classroom visit.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301
- Living Room Tuesdays (hosted at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room; this month is Your Turn Tuesdays. We will be doing a different service project each week. Meet at Calvary and carpool together!
- Mar 13 - Worthwhile Wear
- Mar 20 - Keystone Opportunity Center
- Mar 27 - North Care Women's Clinic
Sunday, April 8, 9:00am in Room 303/CCS
Avoid the hazards of the dating scene and the horrors of a marriage gone bad. Join us for a straight-shooting look at smart dating! To register, contact Deb Barlow at
email@example.com or 215.723.0963 x111.
Visit the website for more info on these women's ministry groups.
- Tuesday Bible Studies: Contact Denise at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Just Among Moms (JAM): meets one Friday morning per month at CCS; for moms of young children
- Ladies' Craft Night: one Friday night per month; next is Apr. 6/Room 300 at CCS
- Sewing/Quilting & Prayer Shawl Ministry: 2nd Wednesday each month at 9:00am in Room 201/CCS
Priscilla Shirer Simulcast
Saturday, April 28; 9:00am-4:30pm at CCS
Cost is $20; lunch for $10 more; the Priscilla Shirer Simulcast brings women together from all walks of life for a day of biblical teaching, prayer, and worship. For more information, contact Denise at x163. Tickets are limited and can be purchased at calvary-church.com/women.
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups.
- Monday and Friday Bible Studies
- Recreation and Sports
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, March 17; 6:30–10:00pm in the Cafe/Gym at CCS
We will be entertained by DKers, a Christian juggler duo!
SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
Save the Date! Celebrate Hope 5K
June 16 at Calvary Souderton
Details will be shared soon but for now, mark your calendars!
Make a difference in the lives of those impacted by human trafficking. For more info on events and volunteering, contact LuAnn at email@example.com.
Hurricane Relief Collection
Calvary is partnering with By Grace Alone Church in collecting supplies for Puerto Rico. 30 pallets of NEW donated items will be shipped the end of April. Visit calvary-church.com/hurricane-relief for specific information on what is needed. This will be our last collection. Thank you to everyone who helped with donations over the past 6 months!
Baptism is a one-time act that gives people the opportunity to publicly confess that they have received Christ as the forgiver of their sins and the leader of their lives. If you haven’t been baptized yet as a believer, now could be the time!
CCS – May 6 at both services; deadline for applications is April 8.
CCQ – May 20; deadline for applications is April 15.
Applications are available at the HUB and calvary-church.com/baptism.