Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Say Yes to Serving! Contact Jen for info on all the many teams where you can connect and fit in!
- First Year Anniversary: This Sunday, Feb. 25; taco bar lunch at noon; join us for the celebration and invite a friend to come along!
- Ready to Join a Home Group? Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
During both Sunday morning services March 11, we will affirm Steve Korr and Doug Landis to join the Elder Board and reaffirm Chris Budenz and Phil Clemens for a second term. Ballots and Annual Reports will be distributed. Absentee ballots are available for those who are members and are confined to their home due to an illness, injury, or disability, or who will be out of town due to work or vacation. Absentee requests must be in writing, directed to Deb in the church office, and received by 12:00pm Friday, March 9. We appreciate your willingness to participate in this part of church life and invite you to continue to pray for our Elders.
For info on weather-related schedule changes, visit our website or call the office at 215.723.0963.
Mark Your Calendar for Mulch Day at CCS
Saturday, March 24; details coming soon!
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion at CCS: where kids bring their parents to church!
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs at CCS: Boys Brigade & Kidz PowerXpress Grades 1-5 plus children's programming for 3-5 year old
Ladies! Get Involved with Girls Power Xpress
We have 2 Wednesday night opportunities for you to pass on your faith while investing in elementary girls' lives. Contact Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Spring Child Dedication
Sunday, April 22/both campuses
Contact Lauren at email@example.com for more info on participating.
Save the Date for KidFest
July 10-12, 2018
It sounds too early, but it will be here before you know it! Mark your calendars now!
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12
- Wednesday night CMS for all campus Grades 6-8
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events.
March 18 and April 15; cost for all sessions: $10
All sessions will be held at 5:00pm in Room 303/Door 1 at CCS
Seniors are invited to look at the challenges and opportunities facing them socially, spiritually, and practically as they approach this new stage in life. For details, visit calvary-church.com/high-school.
Unveiled Conference 2018
This weekend conference for girls (12-18) and the significant women in their lives is returning to Calvary March 9-10, 2018!
- Tickets and info are available at unveiledconference.com.
- Volunteer jobs available! Stop by the atrium table Sunday or visit unveiledconference.com.
New! Calvary Students Blog
Text CHSBLOG to 40650 to subscribe.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night Link: (ages 15-21) 7:00—8:30pm/Door 13 at CCS
- Respite Night for parents of children ages 5—14; This Friday, Feb. 23
- Volunteer with Bridge as set up/take-down team, classroom assistants, teachers, and music leaders. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for details.
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS & Respite and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ
Exciting News for Bridge at CCQ!
Beginning in April, Bridge CCQ will host Respite for parents of children affected by disabilities. This is a 3-hour block of time where their children can enjoy fun activities while the parents enjoy a few hours of much needed relaxation. We’re building a volunteer team and are off to a great start. We can still use more high school-aged students and young adults to add to our team. For more info, contact Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org or x187.
MARRIAGE & FAMILY
Understanding Your Spouse Workshop
Sunday, March 11, 9:00am/Room 303 at CCS
Yes, it is possible to understand your spouse! Regardless of age or stage of marriage, come learn more about how we relate and communicate. To register, contact Deb at email@example.com or 215.723.0963 x111.
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join. Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
Calvary Kids at Souderton
We are expanding our Sunday 10:30am team and may have a place for you. Complete a ministry application at calvary-church/kids or contact Dawn at email@example.com for a tour and classroom visit.
Male Actors and Singers
Family Fusion at Souderton is looking for male actors and singers, high school age and older, to act in dramas or lead kids worship at least once per month. To audition, or for more information, contact Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bridge Disability Ministries at CCQ and CCS
Openings for our new Respite program at CCQ as well as set up/take-down staff, classroom assistants, teachers, music leaders are waiting for you! Visit calvary-church.com/bridge or contact us at email@example.com.
Seat Rack Team at Souderton
The Souderton Seat Rack Team restocks the auditorium seat racks with pens, Bibles, and other resources. Schedule is 2x per month Monday evenings or Saturday mornings. For more information, contact Holly Post at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This popular volunteer team at Souderton is looking to expand! Training is provided. For more info, contact Denise Atkinson.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301
- Living Room Tuesdays (hosted at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room;
- Y.A. Music Night:Tuesday, February 27, 7:00pm; in the Refinery/CCS.
Visit the website for more info on these women's ministry groups.
- Tuesday Bible Studies; 4 morning classes and 1 evening class offered. Childcare is provided in the morning. Contact Denise at
email@example.com or register at calvary-church.com/women
- Just Among Moms (JAM); meets one Friday morning per month; for moms of young children; next one is Mar. 9
- Ladies' Craft Night; one Friday night per month; next is Mar. 2/Room 300 at CCS
- Sewing/Quilting & Prayer Shawl Ministry; 2nd Wednesday each month at 9:00am in Room 201/CCS
Priscilla Shirer Simulcast
Saturday, April 28; 9:00am-4:30pm at CCS
Cost is $20; lunch for $10 more; the Priscilla Shirer Simulcast brings women together from all walks of life for a day of biblical teaching, prayer, and worship. For more information, contact Denise at x163. Tickets can be purchased at calvary-church.com/women.
Women's Ministry Survey
Whether you call one of the Calvary sites your church home, or you simply attend the women’s events associated with Calvary, you are a special part of this ministry and we want to hear from you! We have created a survey for you and those who have participated with Calvary Church women’s ministry/events. You can find this survey at calvary-church.com/women, at the Info HUB on Sunday mornings, or the church office.
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups.
- Monday and Friday Bible Studies
- Recreation and Sports
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, March 17; 6:30pm–10:00pm in the Cafe/Gym at CCS
We will be entertained by Dkers, a Christian juggler duo!
SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - For info, contact Cindy at 215.703.8926.
- Post Abortion Healing Group - Contact Cindy at 215.703.8926
- Divorce Care - Beginning March 1; contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- More Support Groups - Calvary offers a variety of other support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Tim Hawkins Comedy Show
Two shows: Saturday, March 3, 4:00and 7:00pm at CCS
Invite your friends and join us for this event; it's a great opportunity to have a night of laughter and connect with others. Tickets are available at the links below.
Make a difference in the lives of those impacted by human trafficking.
- Save the Date: Sporting Clays Fundraiser Friday, June 15.
- For more info, contact LuAnn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hurricane Relief Collection
Calvary is partnering with By Grace Alone Church in collecting supplies for Puerto Rico. 30 pallets of NEW donated items will be shipped the end of April. Visit calvary-church.com/hurricane-relief for specific information on what is needed. This will be our last collection. Thank you to everyone who helped with donations over the past 6 months!
Discovering Series Saturday Seminar
Saturday, March 3; 8:00am-12:30pm; Room 303/CCS
This Saturday Seminar includes the same information as the regular 4-class series. Those who are interested in learning more about Calvary or pursuing membership are invited! Breakfast is included; register at calvary-church.com/discovering .