Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Say Yes to Serving! Contact Jen for info on all the many teams where you can connect and fit in!
- New Year is the Time to Join a Home Group: Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
2018 Men's Breakfast Bowl Featuring Jim Kelly
Saturday, January 27
Don't miss this great Men's Ministry event! Lunch seating is still available. Stop by or call the main office at 215.723.0963 to purchase tickets. Volunteer sign ups are at calvary-church.com/men.
For info on weather-related schedule changes, visit our website or call the office at 215.723.0963.
Work at Calvary
We have an immediate weekend opening on our Souderton Campus Services team. Visit calvary-church.com/team for more info.
Paper Recycling Changes
Due to changes in the paper recycling industry, Calvary will no longer have paper recycling bins on the church property. Please consider other options for recycling your paper. Thank you!
If you haven't picked up your numbered envelopes, stop by the HUB to get them!
End of Year Statements
Statements will be sent out the fourth week of January to the head of household email address. For a mailed copy, contact Sandy at email@example.com. If you have changed your email address recently and we don’t have the correct one, please contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or x111 with your correct email address.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion at CCS: where kids bring their parents to church! Jan. 21
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs at CCS: starts back up this Wednesday, January 17; Boys Brigade & Kidz PowerXpress Grades 1-5 plus children's programming for 3-5 year old
Save the Date for KidFest
July 10-12, 2018
It sounds too early, but it will be here before you know it! Mark your calendars now!
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12;
- Wednesday night CMS for all campus Grades 6-8; returning this Wednesday, Jan. 17
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special event info
Parents! Register Your Middle School Students For Winter Retreat
CMS Polar Bear Retreat: February 2-4; register through January 26
Registration and details at calvary-church.com/students-retreats.
Unveiled Conference 2018
This weekend conference for girls (12-18) and the significant women in their lives is returning to Calvary March 9-10, 2018.
- Tickets are available at unveiledconference.com. Early Bird ticket sales will end January 15.
- Volunteers, join us as we seek to provide a unique experience that celebrates the power of story, truth, and relationships. We will be in the atrium starting Feb. 4 or you can sign up at unveiledconference.com on the FAQ page.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night Connect: (ages 22-35) 7:00—8:30pm/Door 13 at CCS
- Respite Night for parents of children (ages 5—14); next night is Jan. 19
- Volunteer with Bridge! New Year ... new opportunities for set up, take-down staff, classroom assistants, teachers, and music leaders. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for details.
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS & Respite and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ
MARRIAGE & FAMILY
Blended Family Workshops
Thursdays, January 25-March 1; 7:00pm in Room 303/CCS
Join us as we discuss topics that impact step-families. To register, contact Deb at x111 or email@example.com.
Family Life Weekend
February 16-18, Hershey Lodge
God’s perfect plan can help improve any marriage. This popular weekend fills quickly, so register at www.familylife.com/weekend using the group name “calvarychurchpennsylvania” for a reduced rate.
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join! Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Seat Rack Team at Souderton
The Souderton Seat Rack Team restocks the auditorium seat racks with pens, Bibles, and other resources. Schedule is 2x per month Monday evenings or Saturday mornings. For more information, contact Holly Post at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us as we clear off sidewalks and parking lots at our Souderton campus during the winter season. Contact Donna Brown or Sandra Stout to help with this important volunteer team!
Souderton Coffee Team
This popular volunteer team is looking to expand! Training is provided. For more info, contact Denise Atkinson.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301; studying The Book of Galatians
- Living Room Tuesdays (hosted at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room; Service Project January 23, 7:00pm; meet in the Refinery parking lot/CCS to carpool.
Schedule Changes for Young Adults
January 30 - No Living Room Tuesdays
Visit the website for more info on these women's ministry groups.
- Tuesday Bible Studies; starts again Feb. 6; register at calvary-church.com/women
- Just Among Moms (JAM); meets one Friday morning per month; for moms of young children; next one is Feb. 9
- Ladies' Craft Night; meets one Friday night per month; next is Feb. 2
- Sewing/Quilting & Prayer Shawl Ministry; meets 2nd Wednesday each month at 9:00am in Room 201
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups.
- Monday and Friday Bible Studies
- Recreation and Sports
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 6:30pm–10:00pm in the Refinery/CCS
Serving Pizza for everyone! Chuck Porter speaking will be speaking on Finance, Budgeting, Taxes - bring your tax questions! SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - For info, contact Cindy at 215.703.8926.
- Post Abortion Healing Group - Beginning Feb. 12; contact Cindy at 215.703.8926
- Divorce Care - Beginning March 1; contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- More Support Groups - Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info
When Someone You Love Has an Addiction
Tuesday, January 16, 7:00-8:30pm/Heritage Hall at CCS
In response to the impact that addiction has on our communities, we are hosting a Livengrin Panel discussion on communication strategies for families dealing with addiction. It’s free and open to everyone – come and join the conversation. Contact Cathy Kanas for more info.
DivorceCare Social and Bible Study
January 25 at 7:00pm in Room 300/CCS
Adults are invited to this social evening; no need to sign up - just show up! Contact Gwen at email@example.com with any questions.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Tim Hawkins Comedy Show
Two shows: Saturday, March 3, 4:00and 7:00pm at CCS
Invite your friends and join us for this event; it's a great opportunity to have a night of laughter and connect with others. Tickets are available at the links below.
Make a difference in the lives of those impacted by human trafficking.
- Save the Date: Sporting Clays Fundraiser Friday, June 15.
- For more info, contact LuAnn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discovering Series at Both Campuses
Beginning in January
Want to get connected or become a member? Consider attending this series where you can learn what Calvary believes. You will meet others and discover opportunities to connect and serve. Contact Cindy at 215.723.0963 x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.
- Quakertown will offer a Saturday Seminar January 20 from 8:30am-12:30pm. All 4 classes will be included in the seminar and breakfast is included.
- Souderton will begin a new series Sunday, January 21 that will run for four consecutive Sunday mornings at 9:00am in Room 303.