Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news. Pastor Jeff Supp will be filling in for Carlos this Sunday so be sure to say hello when you see him!
- Rise Against Hunger Event: Missed the sign up? There are a few slots available to help before and after the event at Quakertown. Visit this link to get your name on the list!
- Volunteer teams are ready to welcome you. Stretch your serving muscles and contact Jen Studt for info on teams that you can join.
- Calvary Kids (ages birth-Grade 5) is open during both service times.
- Calvary Students (grades 6-8) meets at 9am in the room next to the coffee bar.
- Bridge Disability Ministries meet at 9am in the Bridge wing. Contact Marie Haney for more details.
- Home Groups: Still time to join! Contact Wayne Nguyen to get your name on the list or to ask questions.
- Campfire Prayer Nights: June 25, July 23, & August 27 at 6:30pm; The CCQ campus is invited to come for music, prayer, and marshmallows. No sign up, just show up!
- Baptism at Quakertown: August 13 at 1:00pm we'll be hosting a combined campus baptism. Interested in participating? Visit the baptism page for details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
KidFest 2017: Just One Month Away!
July 11-13 at CCS; Family Finale Thursday 4:30-8:30pm
Did you sign up to volunteer? Are your kids registered? KidFest Junior is almost full. Don't delay in registering your Pre-K/K kids! In addition to volunteer spots for Tuesday-Thursday mornings, we also have some openings at the Family Finale. If you can't help during the day, be sure to check out those jobs for Thursday night! Visit our website to do all your registering.
Friday, June 16, 6-8pm; Souderton side fields/CCS
Middle School students are invited to join us for an awesome summertime splash fest! There will be food, inflatables, and other water games and activities! Girls: please wear one-piece bathing suits.
Harvey Cedars Scholarship Donations
To contribute toward student scholarships, mark your giving envelope “SM Harvey Cedars Scholarship” or send it to the church, attention “Student Ministries.”
Calvary Students Weekly
Want to be in the loop about what's going on with Calvary Students? If you are interested in receiving weekly emails including schedule changes and upcoming events, email Lauren Bizette.
Bridge Disability Ministries
Visit our website for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses. Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ.
See the full Young Adult Schedule here (ages 18-35)
YA Living Room Tuesdays: Music Night & Bonfire (ages 18–35)
Tuesday, June 27, 7:00pm in the Picnic Grove/CCS
Join us for a bonfire, s'mores, and worship music! Bring your friends!
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary! Visit the Volunteer page for more team info.
- Calvary Kids: Summer means trips to the shore, lazy days by the pool, and often a drop in teachers to cover Sunday morning classes. To help us stay at full steam in our ministry, contact Dave Walters (CCS) or Jen Studt (CCQ) to get involved in Sunday morning ministry!
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: Got skills? Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info on putting your instruments and voice in play.
- Bridge Disability: We have several specific needs:
- Teachers for Sunday Venture classes – Significant need
- Buddies for Inclusion Program in Children’s Ministry classrooms
- Hall monitors for Sunday Venture classes
- Contact Lori Leman for more info.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, June 17, 5:45–10:00pm at CCS/Door 7
This month we're featuring karaoke! SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf.
Men’s Bible Studies
- Monday group on summer break
- Friday 6:30am Room 218/CCS - through June
- For more info, visit calvary-church.com/men.
YA Women’s Bible Study on Titus (ages 18–35)
Mondays in June, 7:00-9:00pm in Room 300/CCS
Contact Anne Budenz at 215.453.9037 for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Divorce Care Summer Meetings
Thursdays, June 15, July 20, &August 17; 7:00pm–8:30pm in Room 218/CCS
There will be Bible study, prayer, and discussion. No need to sign up. Just show up!
Please contact Gwen Prichard with any questions.
Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
Save the Date: Run for Freedom 5K Sat., Sept 30.
Be a sponsor. Volunteer. Participate. All proceeds will benefit Worthwhile Wear and its programs for women impacted by human trafficking. For more info, visit worthwhilewear.org.
Monday, June 5; 7:00pm Room 301/CCS
We are featuring all of Calvary's Summer Ministry Teams and also hearing from Paul and Beth College. We hope you can join us to be informed to pray for our mission teams!
Last Week to Support the Haiti Missions Trip
This Sunday at both campuses
Partner with the Young Adult and Student Ministries Haiti Team (Trip Dates: June 24-July 1) by making donations of gently used children's clothing (summer) and toothpaste, toothbrushes, crafts, and games for the orphans the team will be working with. Donations can be dropped at the Haiti table in the atrium this Sunday.
Rise Against Hunger Food Packing Event
Saturday, June 24 at both campuses
Didn't register in time? We still have a few pre and post event jobs to fill at the Quakertown campus.
If you can’t volunteer, donations are also welcome. Every 29¢ will provide one meal! Sign up to be part of this exciting day of serving at our Outreach page.
Get Ready. Get Set. Get Baptised!
Sunday, August 13; 1:00pm at CCQ
We are excited to announce that our Souderton and Quakertown campuses will celebrate baptism together. The baptism will be held outdoors at the Quakertown site in our new portable baptism pool. Those interested in being baptised, applications are due July 9. Everyone else, bring your chairs, a blanket, your lunch, and a dessert to share. We will provide the beverages.