Attend our Quakertown campus? There's a lot going on!
- PT Weekend Campus Services Position at CCQ: We're looking to hire a Bi-Weekly Saturday position at the Quakertown campus involving room set-up/tear-down (requires heavy lifting), building security, and attention to detail. Contact Erik Scardino for an application.
- Volunteer teams are ready to welcome you! Stretch your serving muscles and contact Jen Studt for info on teams that you can join!
- Calvary Kids (ages birth-Grade 5) is open during both service times.
- Calvary Students (grades 6-8) meet at 9am in the room next to the coffee bar.
- Bridge Disabilities Ministry meets at 9am in the Bridge wing. Contact Marie Haney for more details.
- Home Groups Kickoff Picnic: If you signed up for a Home Group, join us May 21 after second service for a get-to-know-you picnic with your family. Contact Wayne for more info on Home Groups.
- Campfire Prayer Nights: Coming this summer...stay tuned for dates!
- Rise Against Hunger Event: See details in the Outreach section below.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
- Abbreviation key: CCS = Souderton; CCQ = Quakertown.
- Church directory: Contact Deb Barlow with any updates. You do NOT need to be a member to be included.
- Rise Against Hunger is coming to Calvary June 24! Find more info at our Outreach page.
- Mr. B's Coffeehouse and the PlayZone will be closed for maintenance May 22-26 and will reopen Saturday, May 27 at 9:00am.
Family Fusion: Church for Kids & Their Parents at CCS
Sunday, May 21; 10:30am in the FX Factory/CCS
Parents and children grades 1–5, join us as we learn about our monthly Life Application, Determination. For more info, visit calvary-church.com/kids/sundays.
KidFest 2017 Volunteer Registration Open
July 11-13 at CCS
KidFest 2017 registration is open for volunteers and kids. Be sure to grab your spot now for this exciting summer event! Visit our website to get signed up.
Harvey Cedars Scholarship Donations
To contribute toward student scholarships, mark your giving envelope “SM Harvey Cedars Scholarship” or send it to the church, attention “Student Ministries.”
Bridge Disability Ministries
•Last Wed. LINK for the season is May 17.
*Next Respite is May 19.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses. Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ.
Young Adult Schedule (ages 18-35)
Tuesday night gatherings, service projects, music events, and more! Get connected with other young adults at Calvary. More details at our webpage.
Living Room Tuesdays: Music Night (ages 18–35)
Tuesday, May 16, 7:00pm in the Refinery/CCS
Join us for some hanging out and worship music! Bring your friends!
2-1 Premarital Summer Session
Starting Sunday May 21; 10:30am-1:00pm in Room 303/CCS
Calvary is committed to helping couples build strong and God-honoring marriages. These classes are required to get married at Calvary or to have a Calvary pastor marry you. Register at calvary-church.com/premarital-ministry or contact Deb Barlow. (Quakertown couples interested in participating can contact Deb for more info.)
Sewing/Quilting and Prayer Shawl Ministry
Wednesday, May 10; 9:00am-2:00pm Room 201/CCS
We will be eating lunch at Mr B’s for our last meeting till September! For info, contact Ruth Rosenberger at 215.257.3737.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Bridge Disability: We have several specific needs:
- Sunday Venture classes / hall monitors
- Wednesday Link
- Friday Respite (once per month)
- Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Calvary Kids: Contact Dave Walters (CCS) or Jen Studt (CCQ) to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists for our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- Visit the Volunteer page for more team info.
Picnic Grove Clean-Up Day
Saturday, May 13 from 7:00am-1:00pm at CCS
Volunteers should bring rakes, pitch forks, and gloves. Come when you can; leave when you must. For more information contact Doug Post 215.361.7964.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, May 20, 5:45–10:00pm in the Café/Gym/Game Room/CCS
Line Dancing/Volleyball/Game Night
SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered
environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf.
One more day to register for the Sporting Clays Fundraiser! Visit worthwhilewear.org/events to sign up. Help us in our work to restore women who have been impacted by human trafficking and get involved today!
Support the Haiti Missions Trip
Sundays, May 21–June 11
You can partner with the Young Adult and Student Ministries Haiti Team (Trip Dates: June 24-July 1) by making donations of gently used children's clothing (summer) and toothpaste, toothbrushes, crafts, and games for the orphans the team will be working with. Stop by the Haiti table in the atrium Sundays May 21–June 11 to drop off your donations.
Rise Against Hunger Food Packing Event
Saturday, June 24, CCS & CCQ
Calvary is partnering with Rise Against Hunger to help feed hungry children around the world. Bring your family to this high-energy, educational event and help pack over 50,000 meals. If you can’t volunteer, donations are also welcome. Every 29¢ will provide one meal! Sign up to be part of this exciting day of serving at our Outreach page.