Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news!
- Volunteer teams are ready to welcome you! Stretch your serving muscles and contact Jen Studt for info on teams that you can join!
- Calvary Kids (ages birth-Grade 5) is open during both service times.
- Calvary Students (grades 6-8) meet at 9am in the room next to the coffee bar.
- Bridge Disabilities Ministry meets at 9am in the Bridge wing. Contact Marie Haney for more details.
- Campfire Prayer Nights: June 25, July 23, & August 27 at 6:30pm; The CCQ campus is invited to come for music, prayer, and marshmallows. No sign up, just show up!
- Rise Against Hunger Event: Sign up now for this family-friendly service event. See details in the Outreach section below.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
Abbreviation key: CCS = Souderton; CCQ = Quakertown.
PT Weekend Campus Services Position at CCQ: We're looking to hire a Bi-Weekly Sunday position at the Quakertown campus involving room set-up/tear-down, building security, and attention to detail. Contact Erik Scardino for an application.
KidFest 2017: We're Seeing Spots!
July 11-13 at CCS
1049=the number of kids signed up so far. 265=volunteer spots waiting to be filled. KidFest 2017 is coming up fast. Be sure to grab your spot now for this exciting summer event! Visit our website to get signed up.
Family Fusion: Church for Kids & Their Parents/CCS
Sundays, June 4 & 18; 10:30am in the FX Factory/CCS
Parents and children grades 1–5, join us as we learn about our monthly Life
Application, Creativity. Info at calvary-church.com/kids/sundays.
Friday, June 16, 6-8pm; Field behind the Counseling Center/CCS
Middle School students are invited to join us for an awesome summertime splash fest! There will be food, inflatables, and other water games and activities! Girls-please wear one-piece bathing suits.
Harvey Cedars Scholarship Donations
To contribute toward student scholarships, mark your giving envelope “SM Harvey Cedars Scholarship” or send it to the church, attention “Student Ministries.”
Calvary Students Weekly
Want to be in the loop about what's going on with Calvary Students? If you are interested in receiving weekly emails including schedule changes and upcoming events, email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge Disability Ministries
Visit our website for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses. Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ.
See the full Young Adult Schedule here (ages 18-35)
YA Outdoor Movie Night (ages 18–35)
May 30, 7:30pm (movie starts at 8:30pm) in the field behind the Counseling Center/CCS
Bring your blankets, your outdoor chairs, and your friends! We are showing Moana. Food trucks, popcorn, candy, and drinks will all be available; bring money for food trucks.
MEDA World Night Market
Saturday, June 3, 8:00pm-12:00am at the Souderton Shopping Center
Experience a night showcasing the many countries where MEDA’s work is helping people realize their God-given potential. There will be tents featuring the cultures, food and artistry from 10 different countries. Admission is FREE!
YA Living Room Tuesdays: Music Night & Bonfire (ages 18–35)
Tuesday, June 27, 7:00pm in the Picnic Grove/Souderton
Join us for a bonfire, s'mores, and worship music! Bring your friends!
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary! Visit the Volunteer page for more team info.
- Calvary Kids: Summer means trips to the shore, lazy days by the pool, and often a drop in teachers to cover Sunday morning classes. To help us stay at full steam in our ministry, contact Dave Walters (CCS) or Jen Studt (CCQ) to get involved in Sunday morning ministry!
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: Got skills? Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- Bridge Disability: We have several specific needs:
- Teachers for Sunday Venture classes – Significant need
- Buddies for Inclusion Program in Children’s Ministry classrooms
- Hall monitors for Sunday Venture classes
- Contact Lori Leman for more info.
Sunday, June 4 at 6:00pm/CCS
Join us in Heritage Hall for an hour of singing some of the most beloved songs of our faith, as well as some special musical presentations. You won't want to miss it!
Men’s Bible Studies
- Monday group on summer break
- Friday 6:30am Room 218/CCS - through June
- For more info, visit calvary-church.com/men.
YA Women’s Bible Study on Titus (ages 18–35)
Mondays in June, 7:00-9:00pm in Room 300/CCS
Contact Anne Budenz at 215.453.9037 for more info.
Save the Date: Run for Freedom 5K Sat., Sept 30.
Be a sponsor. Volunteer. Participate. All proceeds will benefit Worthwhile Wear and its programs for women impacted by human trafficking. For more info, visit worthwhilewear.org.
Monday, June 5; 7:00pm Room 301/CCS
We are featuring all of Calvary's Summer Ministry Teams and also hearing from Paul and Beth College. We hope you can join us to be informed to pray for our mission teams!
Support the Haiti Missions Trip
Through June 11 at both campuses
You can partner with the Young Adult and Student Ministries Haiti Team (Trip Dates: June 24-July 1) by making donations of gently used children's clothing (summer) and toothpaste, toothbrushes, crafts, and games for the orphans the team will be working with. Stop by the Haiti table in the atrium Sundays through June 11 to drop off your donations.
Rise Against Hunger Food Packing Event
Saturday, June 24 at both campuses
Volunteer spots are filling up fast in Souderton, but many helping hands are still needed in Quakertown. Bring your family (children ages 5+), friends, and neighbors and check out the new campus!
If you can’t volunteer, donations are also welcome. Every 29¢ will provide one meal! Sign up to be part of this exciting day of serving at our Outreachpage.
Sunday, June 4 at 10:30 in the Cafe/CCS
This informal gathering is for those who have visited Calvary recently or have been coming for a while and want to take the next step. Mingle with staff and other attenders, gather ministry information, take a tour, move forward, and enjoy getting to know more about Calvary! Contact Cindy MacNeill for more info.
Get Ready. Get Set. Get Baptised!
Sunday, August 13; 1:00pm at CCQ
We are excited to announce that our Souderton and Quakertown campuses will celebrate baptism together. The baptism will be held outdoors at the Quakertown site in our new portable baptism pool. Those interested in being baptised, applications are due July 9. Everyone else, bring your chairs, a blanket, your lunch, and a dessert to share. We will provide the beverages!