Attend our Quakertown campus? There's a lot going on!
- Volunteer teams are ready to welcome you! Stretch your serving muscles and contact Jen Studt for info on teams that you can join!
- Calvary Kids (ages birth-Grade 5) is open during both service times.
- Calvary Students (grades 6-8) meet at 9am in the room next to the coffee bar.
- Bridge Disabilities Ministry meets at 9am in the Bridge wing. Contact Marie Haney for more details.
- Campfire Prayer Nights: Mark your calendars for June 25, July 23, & August 27! More details will be shared soon about this CCQ campus gathering time.
- Rise Against Hunger Event: Sign up now for this family-friendly service event. See details in the Outreach section below.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
- Abbreviation key: CCS = Souderton; CCQ = Quakertown.
- PT Weekend Campus Services Position at CCQ: We're looking to hire a Bi-Weekly Sunday position at the Quakertown campus involving room set-up/tear-down (requires heavy lifting), building security, and attention to detail. Contact Erik Scardino for an application.
- Church directory: Contact Deb Barlow with any updates. You do NOT need to be a member to be included.
- Mr. B's Coffeehouse and the PlayZone will be closed for maintenance May 22-26 and will reopen Saturday, May 27 at 9:00am. Holiday hours for CCS are listed on the homepage.
KidFest 2017: We're Seeing Spots!
July 11-13 at CCS
974=the number of kids signed up so far. 285=volunteer spots waiting to be filled. KidFest 2017 is coming up fast. Be sure to grab your spot now for this exciting summer event! Visit our website to get signed up.
Grade 6 at CCS Move Up
Sunday, May 28 will be the last day for grade 6 students who are moving up into grade 7 in the fall to attend their Calvary Kids Sunday School Class. They will join the JH students Sunday mornings during 10:30am service in the auditorium going forward.
Harvey Cedars Scholarship Donations
To contribute toward student scholarships, mark your giving envelope “SM Harvey Cedars Scholarship” or send it to the church, attention “Student Ministries.”
Bridge Disability Ministries
Visit our website for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses. Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ.
Young Adult Schedule (ages 18-35)
- YA Service Project at the Well: Tuesday, May 23, 7:00pm; meet in the Refinery parking lot to carpool/CCS
- YA May Outdoor Movie Night: Tuesday, May 30, 7:30 (movie starts at 8:30pm) in the field behind the Counseling Center/CCS
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: Contact Dave Walters (CCS) or Jen Studt (CCQ) to learn more about getting involved in this thriving Sunday morning ministry!
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for Sunday morning instrumentalists. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- Bridge Disability: We have several specific needs:
June 4 at 6:00pm/CCS
Join us in Heritage Hall for an hour of singing some of the most beloved songs of our faith, as well as some special musical presentations. You won't want to miss it!
Men’s Bible Studies
- Monday group on summer break
- Friday 6:30am Room 218/CCS - through June
- For more info, visit calvary-church.com/men.
You can make a difference in the lives of those impacted by human trafficking.
Volunteer opportunities are available for individuals, small groups, or business teams. Check out worthwhilewear.org for more info.
Monday, June 5; 7:00pm Room 301/CCS
We are featuring all of Calvary's Summer Ministry Teams and also hearing from Paul and Beth College. We hope you can join us to be informed to pray for our mission teams!
Support the Haiti Missions Trip
Through June 11 at both campuses
You can partner with the Young Adult and Student Ministries Haiti Team (Trip Dates: June 24-July 1) by making donations of gently used children's clothing (summer) and toothpaste, toothbrushes, crafts, and games for the orphans the team will be working with. Stop by the Haiti table in the atrium Sundays through June 11 to drop off your donations.
Rise Against Hunger Food Packing Event
Saturday, June 24 at both campuses
Calvary is partnering with Rise Against Hunger to help feed hungry children around the world. Bring your family and friends to this high-energy, educational event and help pack over 50,000 meals. If you can’t volunteer, donations are also welcome. Every 29¢ will provide one meal! Sign up to be part of this exciting day of serving at our Outreach page.
Sunday, June 4 at 10:30 in the Cafe/CCS
This informal gathering is for those who have visited Calvary recently or have been coming for a while and want to take the next step. Mingle with staff and other attenders, gather ministry information, take a tour, move forward, and enjoy getting to know more about Calvary! Contact Cindy MacNeill for more info.
Get Ready. Get Set. Get Baptised!
Sunday, August 13; 1:00pm at CCQ
We are excited to announce that our Souderton and Quakertown campuses will celebrate baptism together. The baptism will be held outdoors at the Quakertown site in our new portable baptism pool. Those interested in being baptised, applications are due July 9. Everyone else, bring your chairs, a blanket, your lunch, and a dessert to share. We will provide the beverages!