SUNDAYS at QUAKERTOWN
Attend our Quakertown campus? There's a lot going on Sunday mornings! Check out these activities:
- Kids classes for ages birth-Grade 5 are open during both service times. Your littles are welcome to join us for fun, learning, and friendship building!
- Students grade 6-8 meet at 9AM in the room next to the coffee bar. They're welcome to hang out, have a bite to eat, and join in the small group discussions each week.
- Bridge Disability Ministry classes meet at 9AM in the Bridge wing. Our programs include a sensory room and inclusion buddies. Contact Lori for more details.
- Home Groups will be starting soon. Interested in joining? Contact Carlos to get on the list.
- Want to volunteer at our campus? Contact Jen Studt for info.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
- Easter services are just around the corner and we need to fill our volunteer spots as soon as possible! Kid ministry spots are still open. Contact Dawn email@example.com (Souderton) or Jen firstname.lastname@example.org(Quakertown) to help us staff these rooms. Volunteer signups for non-kid spots are at these EventBrite links. Find your spot to serve today!
- Good Friday & Easter service times are listed on our homepage.
- Easter Weekend Building Hours are listed on our calendar.
- New for this series: Calvary's first weekly devotional! Sign up here and stay connected to Sunday through the week.
- Mr. B's is hiring! Contact Erik Scardino for more info.
Easter Parenting Resources
Home Field Marriage and Family Ministry is pleased to provide you with a Teachable Moments resource folder filled with guidance for helping you point your children to Christ during the Easter season and beyond. Visit the FAMILY table Sunday and pick up a folder.
Spring Child Dedication Service
Sunday, April 23 at both campuses
Applications are due this Sunday. Contact Lauren to sign up.
Small Steps in Parenting (for Elementary Age)
Sunday, April 23, 9:00 & 10:30am in Heritage Hall
Parents have the amazing privilege of working with God in cultivating their child’s relationship with Jesus. Join us as we explore some small steps that can make a big difference in your child’s spiritual life. Contact Deb Barlow to register.
KidFest Registration Open
July 11-13 at Souderton
KidFest 2017 registration is open for kids and volunteers...visit our website to get signed up for this exciting summer event!
- SH Element (grades 9–12): Sundays, 6:30–8:30pm; at Souderton
- JH Thrive (grades 7-8): Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30pm; at Souderton
Spring Into Action (formerly Love Your City)
Saturday, April 22 /Quakertown community
Both campuses will be combining in Quakertown for our service day this year! Come out and help us serve the Quakertown community! More details to come.
Harvey Cedars Scholarship Donations
To contribute toward student scholarships, mark your giving envelope “SM Harvey Cedars Scholarship” or send it to the church, attention “Student Ministries.”
Bridge Disability Ministries
For families impacted by children and young people with disabilities. Contact Lori Leman for more info. Visit our website for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses.
Bridge Ministries Volunteer Orientation
Sunday, April 9; 10:30am in Room 303 at Souderton
Volunteer Orientations are for those considering serving in Bridge. Come and hear what Bridge is all about, and see if volunteering with Bridge might be a right fit for you. Contact us or visit the website for more info.
Young Adult Schedule (ages 18-35)
Tuesday night gatherings, service projects, music events, and more! Get connected with other young adults at Calvary. More details at our webpage.
Family Life Weekend to Remember
April 28-30 at Kalahari Resort in the Poconos
God’s perfect plan can help improve any marriage. Register at familylife.com/weekend using the group name “calvarychurchsouderton” for a reduced rate.
Wednesday Night Pursuit Bible Study Wrapping Up
This Wednesday, 7:00pm in Souderton
Join us for our final meeting of the semester. Click here for more info on bible studies at Calvary.
Ladies' Craft Night This Friday
April 7; 7:00-10:00pm in Room 300 at Souderton
Bring a project to work on, a snack to share, and another crafty friend or two! RSVP to Jen Gunning.
Sewing and Quilting Group
Wednesday, April 12; 9:00am-2:00pm. Room 201/Souderton. Bring your lunch and we will provide the coffee, tea, and friendship! For info contact Ruth Rosenberger at 215.257.3737.
Souderton Grounds/Mowing Team Meeting
Tuesday, April 18 at 7:00pm in the Cafe
Join us to get involved with keeping our campus looking great through the spring and summer!Contact Donna Brown or call Sandra Stout at 215-721-1437 for more info.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: Contact Dave Walters (Souderton) or Jen Studt (Quakertown) to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists for our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- Visit the Volunteer page for more team info.
Because We Care Luncheon
Sunday, April 30, 12:00pm in Heritage Hall/Souderton
Calvary's Deaconesses host this event for attenders who are widowed. Register by April 23 with Cindy MacNeill.
Red Cross Blood Drive - Save the Date!
Friday, May 5, 2:00–7:00pm in the Gym
Sign up in the atrium starting April 9 or online at redcrossblood.org with sponsor code: calvary. Contact Linda Raneri or Kathy Mulloy for more info.
Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
Help us in our work to restore women who have been impacted by human trafficking.
- Save the Date! Shooting Clays Fundraiser Friday, May 19 at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays.
- More info at our website.
Sunday, May 21 at 9:00 & 10:30am/both campuses
Stop by the InfoHub and pick up a request form or visit calvary-church.com/baptism. Requests are due April 16.
Saturday, April 22, 8:00am-12:30pm; Room 303 at Souderton
Want to get connected or become a member? Contact Cindy at x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.