- Annual Reports will be distributed and 3 new elders will be affirmed Sunday during both services. Visit calvary-church.com/news to read more about them.
- Connect at Calvary on a Volunteer team! We're ready to welcome new members on Tech, Bridge Disability, CalvaryKids, and more.
- Inclement weather? Visit our website or Facebook page or call the main office at 215.723.0963 for the latest info.
Wednesday Night Kids’ Clubs at Souderton
Visit calvary-church.com/kids-wednesdays for more info.
Mark Your Calendars!
KidFest 2017 is already in planning stages. Keep
July 11-14 open so you can be part of the fun!
SH Element (grades 9–12): Sundays, 6:30–8:30pm in the Refinery
JH Thrive (grades 7-8): Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30pm in the Refinery
JH Double Dog Dare-A-Thon: March 3
Visit here for more Student Ministry info.
February 26, March 26, and April 30 at Souderton
High school Seniors are invited to investigate the social, spiritual, and practical aspects of this new stage in life. For details, visit calvary-church.com/senior-high.
Bridge Disability Ministries
Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at Souderton.
Parenting Workshop: Discipline in the Early Years
February 19, 9:00 & 10:30am in Heritage Hall
Join Jeff Supp as we discuss disciplining toddlers and preschool children. Register with Deb Barlow.
All couples who are expecting their first child are invited to lunch Sunday, February 26 at 12:00pm in Room 303 at Souderton. Calvary's Homefield Ministry hopes to connect you with others in the same season of life and help you prepare for your marriage and as parents to be. Jeff Supp, and two nurses, Robin Supp and Jill Tarr, will lead our time together. For more info, contact Deb Barlow.
Young Marrieds Gathering (ages 18–35)
Second Sundays, 10:30am–12:00pm in the Refinery
Connect with other young married couples at Calvary.
Young Adult Haiti Mission Trip
Applications are due February 12. Visit calvary-church.com/young-adults for more info.
Blended Family Workshop Series
Mondays, Feb. 20–Mar. 27, 7:00pm in Room 303 at Souderton
Support group for families considering or already in a blended family; register with Deb Barlow.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, February 18; 5:45–10:00pm in the Refinery
For details see calvary-church.com/singles or contact Sandy Egolf.
Wednesday Night Pursuit Bible Study
Wednesdays, 7:00pm in Heritage Hall
This semester focuses on the Book of Proverbs. Click here for more info.
Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesday Bible Studies began Tuesday, February 7 at Souderton. Register online or contact Denise Atkinson for more info.
Women's Sewing Groups
February 8, 9:00am-2:00pm in Room 201 at Souderton
Bring your lunch and we will provide the coffee, tea, and friendship! For information, contact Ruth Rosenberger at 215.257.3737
Men’s Softball Team Registering Now
Contact Dave Walters for more info. Season run early May through mid-July.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: As we expand our kids' ministry at Quakertown, spots will become open at Souderton. Contact Dave Walters to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: There are lots of opportunities to get involved with tech at both campuses. Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists who are interested in joining our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more information.
- We also have openings on our snow removal, coffee, parking, and valet teams! Visit the Volunteer page for more info.
Calvary offers a variety of Support Groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
- Financial Peace University Series: Biblical, practical steps to reach your financial goals
- GriefShare: Help with the loss of a loved one
- Family Grace: Help for families dealing with mental illness issues in their home
- Post-Abortion Healing Group: For women struggling with a past abortion decision
Divorce Care: For those dealing with divorce or separation
Interested in helping end modern day slavery? Volunteer with our justice partners at WorthWhile Wear. Find more info at www.worthwhilewear.org.
Sunday, March 12 at 9:00 and 10:30am at Souderton
Stop by the InfoHub and pick up a request form or contact Cindy MacNeill for more info. Requests are due February 12.