Calvary continues to work with our local mission partner, Hands-in-Service, to support those affected by the recent hurricanes.
- To see the expanded list of items being collected, visit our website.
- At Souderton, drop off items at Door 2 throughout the week.
- At Quakertown, drop off items Sunday morning at the HUB or during the week at the school office.
- For monetary donations, mark your envelope "hurricane relief" or drop it off at the HUB. Online donations can be made at calvary-church.com/give.
- Please share this info with local family and friends who may also want to contribute.
NEED TO KNOW
Work at Calvary: Mr. B's and Souderton Campus Services have part-time openings on their teams. For more info or to submit your resume, contact Erik Scardino.
Hymn Sing: Souderton campus will host a hymn sing in Heritage Hall during the 10:30 Service Sunday, October 29. All are welcome!
Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- CCQ Calvary Kids Potluck: October 29, 12:00pm in the Auditorium at CCQ; Details and the sign up link are on the website!
- Home Groups Survey: Be sure to complete the survey that was recently sent by email! Contact Wayne for details or to get info on joining a group.
- Office Hours: With the office now complete, the campus staff now have regular office hours. Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Like to Cook or Bake? Join our new team and provide breakfast for our morning volunteers. For details, contact Jen.
- Volunteer teams are ready to welcome you. Stretch your serving muscles and contact Jen for info on teams that you can join.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion at CCS: where kids bring their parents to church!
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs: Hosted at CCS; Boys Brigade & Kidz PowerXpress Grades 1-5 plus children's programming for 3-5 year olds
Volunteer with Calvary Kids!
Ready to join our great team of volunteers who make Sunday mornings happen for our kids and families? We still have plenty of room for more helpers! Contact Dawn Dant or stop by the NextSteps desk to sign up.
Operation Christmas Child: Shoe Box Project Is Underway
Collection runs through noon Sunday, November 19 at both campuses. For packing ideas, visit www.samaritanspurse.org. Boxes are available at both campuses, too.
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12
- Wednesday night CMS for all campus Grades 6-8
- Small Group Sign-up: Grades 6-12; get connected with others your age!
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special event info.
CCQ: Open House Lunch for Middle School Parents and Students
Sunday, October 22, 12:00pm in the Auditorium
Parents, stop in and meet the awesome volunteers that are working with your middle school students!
Upcoming Student Events: Mark Your Calendars!
November 10: Marshmallow Mayhem/CCS; volunteer sign-ups at calvary-church.com/students
March 9 & 10: Unveiled Conference for girls and significant women in their lives/CCS
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night Link (ages 15-21) this week at CCS
- Next Bridge Respite Night for Parents of Special-Needs Children (ages 5—14) is October 20 at CCS.
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS & Respite and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ.
Young Adults info is now located in the CONNECT section. Check there for info on upcoming events and contact info!
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join! Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Souderton Campus Clean-up
Saturday, November 18; 8:00am-12:00pm
Help get the campus ready for winter weather. Bring gloves, rakes, leaf blowers, etc. Meet at the garage behind the Counseling Center. All are welcome!
We need lots of help on the Snow Removal Team to clear off sidewalks and parking lots during the winter season. Contact Donna Brown or Sandra Stout if you can help.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am in Room 301
- Young Marrieds Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am-12:00pm, second Sundays
- Living Room Tuesdays (hosted at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room
- Bonfire and Music Night: Oct. 24, 7:00pm in the CCS Picnic Grove
Visit the website for more info on these women's ministry groups.
Just Among Moms (JAM) - monthly meeting for moms of young children
Ladies' Craft Night; meets one Friday night per month
- Sewing/Quilting & Prayer Shawl Ministry; meets one Wednesday per month
Visit the website for more info on these men's ministry groups.
- Spruce Lake Men's Retreat: November 10-12; register on the website
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+); next meeting is October 21
Meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
Volleyball at Calvary
- Monday 7:00–9:00pm for anyone interested in pickup volleyball; Sep.-Dec.
- League volleyball runs January-April
- Contact Chad Benner or John Kanas for more details.
Men and Women's Bible Study info is listed in the "Grow" section below.
- GriefShare - Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30pm; Room 218/CCS; for info, contact Cindy at 215.703.8926.
- Divorce Care - Thursdays from 7:00–8:30pm; Room 302/CCS; contact Gwen Prichard for more info.
- More Support Groups - Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Worthwhile Wear's Annual Fundraiser, A Worthwhile Evening
Saturday evening, November 11
Join in the fight against modern day slavery and help support this local Calvary justice partner! Ticket info is available at the Worthwhile website.
Toy Store Collection
Start shopping now for this year's Urban Priority Toy Store...collection will start November 5. Details on volunteering at the store will be coming soon!
Discovering Series Saturday Seminar
Saturday, November 11, 8:00am-12:30pm; Room 303/CCS
Meet others, learn about what Calvary believes, and discover opportunities to connect and serve. Contact Cindy at 215.723.0963 x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.
Women's Tuesday Bible Studies
Get more info and register at calvary-church.com/women or contact Denise at x163. To help with childcare, contact Mary Gerhert or Ashley Henry.
Men's Bible Studies
- Friday Morning: 6:30am in Room 218/CCS
- Monday Evening: 7:00pm in Room 300/CCS
- For more info, visit calvary-church.com/men.