- Calvary's campus will close at 1:00pm Sunday, Feb. 5 due to the Super Bowl game that night.
- 3 new elders will be affirmed February 12 during both services. Visit our blog to read more about them.
- Connect at Calvary on a Volunteer team! We're ready to welcome new members on Tech, Bridge Disability, CalvaryKids, and more.
- Inclement weather? Visit our website or Facebook page or call the main office at 215.723.0963 for the latest info.
- 2016 contribution statements were emailed to the primary email address on file. Check your spam folder if you don’t receive it. Contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org if your email address has changed.
Wednesday Night Kids’ Clubs Have Started
Click here for more info.
February 5 & 19; 10:30 in the FX Factory
Parents and children grades 1–5, join us as we learn about our monthly Life Application, Love. For more info, click here.
Bridge Disability Ministries
Visit the Bridge webpage for our weekly schedule of events.
Parenting Workshop: Discipline in the Early Years
February 19, 9:00 & 10:30am in Heritage Hall
Join Jeff Supp as we discuss disciplining toddlers and preschool children. Contact Deb or x111 to register.
JH/SH Winter Retreat
Final day for registration and payment is February 5. Register here! Parent packets will be sent out via email the week after registration ends.
Young Adult Activities (ages 18-35)
There's alot going on throughout the week in the Young Adult group. Visit the Young Adult webpage for more info.
Blended Family Workshop Series
Mondays, Feb 20–Mar 27, 7:00pm in Room 303
Support group for families considering or already in a blended family; for more info or to register, contact Deb at email@example.com.
Wednesday Night Pursuit Bible Study
Wednesdays, 7:00pm in Heritage Hall
This semester focuses on the Book of Proverbs. Click here for more info.
Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesday Bible Studies begin February 7. Register online or contact Denise Atkinson for more info.
Ladies' Craft Night
February 3; 7:00-10:00pm in Room 300
Bring a project to work on, a snack to share, and another crafty friend or two! RSVP to Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Sewing Groups
February 8, 9:00am-2:00pm in Room 201
Bring your lunch and we will provide the coffee, tea, and friendship! For information, contact Ruth Rosenberger at 215.257.3737
Men’s Softball Team Registering Now
Contact Dave Walters for info at email@example.com. Season run early May through mid-July.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: As we expand our kids' ministry at Quakertown, spots will become open at Souderton. Contact Dave Walters to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: There are lots of opportunities to get involved with tech at both campuses. Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists who are interested in joining our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more information.
- We also have openings on our coffee, parking, and valet teams! Visit the Volunteer page for more info.
Calvary offers a variety of Support Groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
- Financial Peace University Series: Biblical, practical steps to reach your financial goals
- GriefShare: Help with the loss of a loved one
- Family Grace: Help for families dealing with mental illness issues in their home
- Post-Abortion Healing Group: For women struggling with a past abortion decision
- Divorce Care: For those dealing with divorce or separation
The Men's Breakfast Bowl was a huge success! Thank you to all our volunteers for being an integral part of this important event. We couldn't have done it without you!
Monday, February 6 at 7:00pm in Room 301
Hear presentations from Reach Beyond, Pete Emery with Extreme Response, and a report from the Haiti Team.
Interested in helping end modern day slavery? Volunteer with our justice partners at WorthWhile Wear. Find more info at www.worthwhilewear.org.
Sunday, March 12 at 9:00 and 10:30am
Stop by the InfoHub and pick up a request form or contact Cindy MacNeill for more info. Requests are due February 12.
Calvary's library, located between Mr. B's and the Living Room, offers over 20,000 items to the community, including books, DVDs, and other spiritual growth resources for all ages and interests. Check out their website page for hours or contact the volunteer team at firstname.lastname@example.org.