HIGH SCHOOL WEEK
For students entering grades 9-12 in the fall
Please fill out the online registration form FIRST.
This is our primary form of tracking each student's registration/payment progress.
Please read the following information carefully.
Harvey Cedars has a ‘No Refund’ policy, except for medical reasons. Therefore, Calvary will not be able to refund any money (including your deposit) to you after April 30.
High School Week: July 16-21 (students entering Grades 9-12 in Fall 2018)
A deposit of $50 (submitted with online registration and PDF packet) secures your spot. Deposit is included in the costs listed below.
- Regular registration through March 28: $445
- Late registration after March 28 (as space permits): $470
After March 28 no spots are guaranteed (per Harvey Cedars regulations). We will begin a wait list ONLY TO FILL A WITHDRAWAL. The wait list will be created on a first-come/first-served basis. Should a wait-listed student be accepted, the cost will be $470.
Final balance is due no later than Sunday, April 30, 2018.
Scholarships are available for Harvey Cedars. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Register for the retreat your student will be attending.
- Fill out this Scholarship Form. Please only fill this out AFTER you have already registered your student for the retreat.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, please apply as early as possible to allow us time to review and process the applications before Harvey Cedars deadlines.
Current seniors will be allowed to register, but are not guaranteed a spot until all underclassman have had a chance to register. Seniors will be accepted on a first-come/first-served basis. Their $50 deposit will be refunded if no spaces become available.
Registrations will not be processed until all forms are completed in full and a deposit is paid. Consequently, since a first-come/first-served process is in place, it is important to carefully review all forms prior to submission.
Please follow these steps to register:
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Fill out these PDF forms for Harvey Cedars and email to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Immunization History portion of the form may remain blank ONLY IF a copy of the physician’s immunization record is attached. Please try your best not to turn them in separately.
- Email a copy of the FRONT and BACK of student’s Medical Insurance Card to Lauren.
- Submit a $50 deposit (or more). Remaining balance is due on or before April 30.
- If you pay online, please make sure you indicate student's name in the 'comments' section.
- If you would like to pay with a check, please make checks payable to Calvary Church. Checks can be dropped into the Ticket Desk Kiosk in the atrium at Souderton campus or mailed to the following address:
- Calvary Church, 820 Route 113, Souderton, PA 18964; Attn: Lauren Siegfried
- Please note that the safest way to turn in a check is to mail it or drop it off in the Ticket Desk Kiosk.
All of these steps MUST be completed before March 28 in order to secure a spot for your student.