Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Say Yes to Serving! Contact Jen for info on all the many teams where you can connect and fit in!
- First Year Anniversary: We'll be celebrating soon! Stay tuned for details!
- Ready to Join a Home Group? Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
Thank You, Men's Breakfast Bowl, Volunteers!
Your generous giving of time and talents made this another great year for the Breakfast Bowl and we are thankful for each of you!
February 4 Schedule
The building and Mr. B's will close at 1:00pm. Go Eagles!
For info on weather-related schedule changes, visit our website or call the office at 215.723.0963.
If you haven't picked up your numbered envelopes, stop by the HUB to get them!
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion at CCS: Feb. 4 & 18; where kids bring their parents to church!
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs at CCS: Boys Brigade & Kidz PowerXpress Grades 1-5 plus children's programming for 3-5 year old
Ladies! Get Involved with Girls Power Xpress
We have 2 Wednesday night opportunities for you to pass on your faith while investing in elementary girls' lives. Contact Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Spring Child Dedication
Sunday, April 22/both campuses
Contact Lauren at email@example.com for more info on participating.
Save the Date for KidFest
July 10-12, 2018
It sounds too early, but it will be here before you know it! Mark your calendars now!
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12
- Wednesday night CMS for all campus Grades 6-8
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special events.
- No CHS February 4. Go Eagles!
Unveiled Conference 2018
This weekend conference for girls (12-18) and the significant women in their lives is returning to Calvary March 9-10, 2018.
- Tickets are available at unveiledconference.com.
- Volunteer as we seek to provide a unique experience that celebrates the power of story, truth, and relationships. We will be in the atrium starting Feb. 11 or you can sign up at unveiledconference.com on the FAQ page.
New! Calvary Students Blog
Text CHSBLOG to 40650 to subscribe!
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night Connect: (ages 22-35) 7:00—8:30pm/Door 13 at CCS
- Respite Night for parents of children ages 5—14; Feb. 23
- Volunteer with Bridge as set up/take-down team, classroom assistants, teachers, and music leaders. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for details.
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS & Respite and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ
MARRIAGE & FAMILY
Blended Family Workshops
Thursdays through March 1; 7:00pm in Room 303/CCS
Join us as we discuss topics that impact step-families. To register, contact Deb at x111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Life Weekend
February 16-18, Hershey Lodge
God’s perfect plan can help improve any marriage. This popular weekend fills quickly, so register at www.familylife.com/weekend using the group name “calvarychurchpennsylvania” for a reduced rate.
Sunday, February 18, 9:00am in Room 303/CCS
How do you experience a healthy and wise dating process and truly be prepared to be married? Join us for a straight-shooting look at dating with wisdom! To register, contact Deb at email@example.com or 215.723.0963 x111.
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join. Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Sunday Morning Tech at Both Campuses
Love to work with technology? We have roles in all tech areas including camera operators, producers, audio assistants, and more and we'll train for all of them! Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
Calvary Kids at Souderton
We are expanding our Sunday 10:30am team and may have a place for you. Complete a ministry application at calvary-church/kids or contact Dawn at email@example.com for a tour and classroom visit.
Male Actors and Singers
Family Fusion at Souderton is looking for male actors and singers, high school age and older, to act in dramas or lead kids worship at least once per month. To audition, or for more information, contact Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bridge Disability Ministries at CCQ and CCS
Openings for set up/take-down staff, classroom assistants, teachers, music leaders are waiting for you! Visit calvary-church.com/bridge or contact us at email@example.com.
Seat Rack Team at Souderton
The Souderton Seat Rack Team restocks the auditorium seat racks with pens, Bibles, and other resources. Schedule is 2x per month Monday evenings or Saturday mornings. For more information, contact Holly Post at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This popular volunteer team at Souderton is looking to expand! Training is provided. For more info, contact Denise Atkinson.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301; studying The Book of Galatians
- Living Room Tuesdays (hosted at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room; Service Project January 23, 7:00pm; meet in the Refinery parking lot/CCS to carpool.
Schedule Changes for Young Adults
January 30 - No Living Room Tuesdays
Visit the website for more info on these women's ministry groups.
- Tuesday Bible Studies; starts Feb. 6; 4 morning classes and 1 evening class offered. Childcare is provided in the morning. Contact Denise at
email@example.com or register at calvary-church.com/women
- Just Among Moms (JAM); meets one Friday morning per month; for moms of young children; next one is Feb. 9
- Ladies' Craft Night; one Friday night per month; next is Feb. 2 in Room 218
- Sewing/Quilting & Prayer Shawl Ministry; 2nd Wednesday each month at 9:00am in Room 201
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups.
- Monday and Friday Bible Studies
- Recreation and Sports
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 6:30pm–10:00pm in the Cafe/Gym at CCS
Line dancing, volleyball, game night with pizza for everyone
SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - For info, contact Cindy at 215.703.8926.
- Post Abortion Healing Group - Beginning Feb. 2; contact Cindy at 215.703.8926
- Divorce Care - Beginning March 1; contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- More Support Groups - Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
February 5 at 7:00pm/Room 301 at CCS
Join us as we hear from Jonathan Lewis of Abundant Life Bucks County Prison Ministries and Peter Hileman of CLCP Christian Legal Clinics of Philadelphia. All are welcome to attend!
Tim Hawkins Comedy Show
Two shows: Saturday, March 3, 4:00and 7:00pm at CCS
Invite your friends and join us for this event; it's a great opportunity to have a night of laughter and connect with others. Tickets are available at the links below.
Make a difference in the lives of those impacted by human trafficking.
- Save the Date: Sporting Clays Fundraiser Friday, June 15.
- For more info, contact LuAnn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discovering Series Saturday Seminar
March 3; 8:00am-12:30pm; Room 303/CCS
This Saturday Seminar includes the same information as the regular 4-class series. Those who are interested in learning more about Calvary or pursuing membership are invited! Breakfast is included; register at calvary-church.com/discovering .