Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Say Yes to Serving! Contact Jen for info on all the many teams where you can connect and fit in!
- New Year is the Time to Join a Home Group: Contact Wayne for details or visit our webpage for more details.
- Office Hours: Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
2018 Men's Breakfast Bowl Is This Weekend!
Saturday, January 27 featuring Jim Kelly
There's still time to get tickets for the lunch session. Stop by or call the main office at 215.723.0963 to purchase tickets.
For info on weather-related schedule changes, visit our website or call the office at 215.723.0963.
Work at Calvary
We have an immediate weekend opening on our Souderton Campus Services team. Visit calvary-church.com/team for more info.
Paper Recycling Changes
Due to changes in the paper recycling industry, Calvary will no longer have paper recycling bins on the church property. Please consider other options for recycling your paper. Thank you!
If you haven't picked up your numbered envelopes, stop by the HUB to get them!
End of Year Statements
Statements will be sent out the fourth week of January to the head of household email address. For a mailed copy, contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have changed your email address recently and we don’t have the correct one, please contact Deb at email@example.com or x111 with your correct email address.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion at CCS: where kids bring their parents to church!
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs at CCS: Boys Brigade & Kidz PowerXpress Grades 1-5 plus children's programming for 3-5 year old
Ladies! Get Involved with Girls Power Xpress
We have 2 Wednesday night opportunities for you to pass on your faith while investing in elementary girls' lives. Visit calvary-church.com/kids or contact Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Save the Date for KidFest
July 10-12, 2018
It sounds too early, but it will be here before you know it! Mark your calendars now!
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12
- Wednesday night CMS for all campus Grades 6-8
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special event info
Last Week to Register Middle Schoolers for Winter Retreat
CMS Polar Bear Retreat: February 2-4; register through January 26
Registration and details at calvary-church.com/students-retreats.
Summer Missions Trip Info Meeting
Sunday, January 28
CCS: 11:45am in Heritage Hall
CCQ: 11:45am in the Student Room
It is important that students and parents attend this information meeting to receive details about the application and trip selection process for summer missions trips.
Unveiled Conference 2018
This weekend conference for girls (12-18) and the significant women in their lives is returning to Calvary March 9-10, 2018.
- Tickets are available at unveiledconference.com.
- Volunteer as we seek to provide a unique experience that celebrates the power of story, truth, and relationships. We will be in the atrium starting Feb. 4 or you can sign up at unveiledconference.com on the FAQ page.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night Link: (ages 15-21) 7:00—8:30pm/Door 13 at CCS
- Respite Night for parents of children ages 5—14; Feb. 23
- Volunteer with Bridge as set up/take-down team, classroom assistants, teachers, and music leaders. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for details.
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS & Respite and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ
MARRIAGE & FAMILY
Blended Family Workshops
Thursdays, January 25-March 1; 7:00pm in Room 303/CCS
Join us as we discuss topics that impact step-families. To register, contact Deb at x111 or email@example.com.
Family Life Weekend
February 16-18, Hershey Lodge
God’s perfect plan can help improve any marriage. This popular weekend fills quickly, so register at www.familylife.com/weekend using the group name “calvarychurchpennsylvania” for a reduced rate.
Wise Dating and Mating
Sunday, February 18, 9:00am in Room 303/CCS
How do you experience a healthy and wise dating process and truly be prepared to be married? Join us for a straight-shooting look at wise dating and mating! To register, contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963 x111.
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join:
- Sunday morning tech: camera operator, producer, audio
- parking, greeters, and more!
Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Calvary Kids at Souderton
We are expanding our Sunday 10:30am team and may have a place for you. Complete a ministry application at calvary-church/kids or contact Dawn at email@example.com for a tour and classroom visit.
Seat Rack Team at Souderton
The Souderton Seat Rack Team restocks the auditorium seat racks with pens, Bibles, and other resources. Schedule is 2x per month Monday evenings or Saturday mornings. For more information, contact Holly Post at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Souderton Snow Team
Join us as we clear off sidewalks and parking lots at our Souderton campus during the winter season. Contact Donna Brown or Sandra Stout to help with this important volunteer team!
This popular volunteer team at Souderton is looking to expand! Training is provided. For more info, contact Denise Atkinson.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am/Room 301; studying The Book of Galatians
- Living Room Tuesdays (hosted at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room; Service Project January 23, 7:00pm; meet in the Refinery parking lot/CCS to carpool.
Schedule Changes for Young Adults
January 30 - No Living Room Tuesdays
Visit the website for more info on these women's ministry groups.
- Tuesday Bible Studies; starts Feb. 6; 4 morning classes and 1 evening class offered. Childcare is provided in the morning. Contact Denise at
email@example.com or register at calvary-church.com/women
- Just Among Moms (JAM); meets one Friday morning per month; for moms of young children; next one is Feb. 9
- Ladies' Craft Night; one Friday night per month; next is Feb. 2 in Room 218
- Sewing/Quilting & Prayer Shawl Ministry; 2nd Wednesday each month at 9:00am in Room 201
Visit the website for more info on men's ministry groups.
- Monday and Friday Bible Studies
- Recreation and Sports
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 6:30pm–10:00pm in the Cafe/Gym at CCS
Line dancing, volleyball, game night with pizza for everyone
SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
For information on sports teams that meet at Calvary including volleyball, basketball, softball, golf, and more, visit calvary-church.com/sports-recreation.
- GriefShare - For info, contact Cindy at 215.703.8926.
- Post Abortion Healing Group - Beginning Feb. 12; contact Cindy at 215.703.8926
- Divorce Care - Beginning March 1; contact Gwen Prichard for info.
- More Support Groups - Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info
DivorceCare Social and Bible Study
January 25 at 7:00pm in Room 300/CCS
Adults are invited to this social evening; no need to sign up - just show up! Contact Gwen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
February 5 at 7:00pm/Room 301 at CCS
Join us as we hear from Jonathan Lewis of Abundant Life Bucks County Prison Ministries and Peter Hileman of CLCP Christian Legal Clinics of Philadelphia. All are welcome to attend!
Tim Hawkins Comedy Show
Two shows: Saturday, March 3, 4:00and 7:00pm at CCS
Invite your friends and join us for this event; it's a great opportunity to have a night of laughter and connect with others. Tickets are available at the links below.
Make a difference in the lives of those impacted by human trafficking.
- Save the Date: Sporting Clays Fundraiser Friday, June 15.
- For more info, contact LuAnn at email@example.com.
Discovering Series at Souderton
Sunday, January 28 at CCS; 9:00am in Room 303
Even if you didn't attend the first meeting, you're invited to join us and meet others and discover opportunities to connect and serve. Contact Cindy at 215.723.0963 x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.