KidFest & KidFest, Jr.
July 11-13 from 8:45am–12:00pm
Elementary Walk-in Registrations
Forms are available to print and complete at home. These registrations are accepted at the valet carport beginning at 8:30am each day of KidFest. It’s not too late to invite a friend! (Have them wear a swimsuit and bring a towel and water bottle.)
KidFest, Jr. (Pre-school & Kindergarteners)
These slots are full, so walk-ins cannot be accepted.
Pick yours up at the HUB or church office.
Most volunteers for KidFest & KidFest, Jr. are required to view this online. If you haven’t already, please view the video this week.
THURSDAY, JULY 13 from4:30 - 8:30PM
Fun for the entire family! Join us in watching a moto bike stunt team, grab snacks and/or dinner from one of the food vendors, enjoy a petting zoo ,and have a blast on the outdoor inflatables! All families are welcome, even if they have not attended KidFest. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Praying for KidFest
Would You Please Pray for These Needs?
- Volunteers who provide the love and manpower that makes this event possible.
- Sunshine, but not so much heat that everyone is miserable.
- Cooperation and patience for parents, kids, and volunteers alike; 1,500 kids require a lot of patience!
- Safety and health for the children and volunteers.
- Children who attend that they will clearly hear the gospel presented and will be challenged to have a personal relationship with Christ
- Volunteers and the many opportunities they will have to share Christ’s love in all they say and do.
- Families who will attend Family Finale with their children Thursday night, that they would feel welcomed to return so they can continue learning from God’s word.