- Abbreviation key: CCS = Souderton; CCQ = Quakertown.
- PT Weekend Campus Services Position at CCQ: We're looking to hire a Bi-Weekly Sunday position at the Quakertown campus involving room set-up/tear-down (requires heavy lifting), building security, and attention to detail. Contact Erik Scardino for an application.
- Church directory: Contact Deb Barlow with any updates. You do NOT need to be a member to be included.
- Rise Against Hunger is coming to Calvary June 24! Find more info at our Outreach page.
- Mr. B's Coffeehouse and the PlayZone will be closed for maintenance May 22-26 and will reopen Saturday, May 27 at 9:00am.
Family Fusion: Church for Kids & Their Parents at CCS
Sunday, May 21; 10:30am in the FX Factory/CCS
Parents and children grades 1–5, join us as we learn about our monthly Life Application, Determination. For more info, visit calvary-church.com/kids/sundays.
KidFest 2017 Volunteer Registration Open
July 11-13 at CCS
KidFest 2017 registration is open for volunteers and kids. Be sure to grab your spot now for this exciting summer event! Visit our website to get signed up.
Grade 6 at CCS Move Up
Sunday, May 28 will be the last day for grade 6 students who are moving up into grade 7 in the fall to attend their Calvary Kids Sunday School Class. They will join the JH students Sunday mornings during 10:30am service in the auditorium going forward.
Harvey Cedars Scholarship Donations
To contribute toward student scholarships, mark your giving envelope “SM Harvey Cedars Scholarship” or send it to the church, attention “Student Ministries.”
Bridge Disability Ministries
*Last Wed. LINK for the season is May 17.
*Next Respite is May 19.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses. Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ.
Young Adult Schedule (ages 18-35)
- YA Music Night : Tuesday, May 16, 7:00pm in the Refinery/CCS
- YA Service Project at the Well: Tuesday, May 23, 7:00pm; meet in the Refinery parking lot to carpool/CCS
- YA & Berachah Ice Cream Social: Friday, May 19, 6:00pm in the Refinery/CCS
- YA May Outdoor Movie Night: Tuesday, May 30, 7:30 (movie starts at 8:30pm) in the field behind the Counseling Center/CCS
2-1 Premarital Summer Session
Starting Sunday May 21; 10:30am-1:00pm in Room 303/CCS
Calvary is committed to helping couples build strong and God-honoring marriages. These classes are required to get married at Calvary or to have a Calvary pastor marry you. Register at calvary-church.com/premarital-ministry or contact Deb Barlow. (Quakertown couples interested in participating can contact Deb for more info.)
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: Contact Dave Walters (CCS) or Jen Studt (CCQ) to learn more about getting involved in this thriving Sunday morning ministry!
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists for our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- Bridge Disability: We have several specific needs:
- Sunday Venture classes / hall monitors
- Friday Respite (once per month)
- Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Visit the Volunteer page for more team info.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, May 20, 5:45–10:00pm in the Café/CCS
Line Dancing/Volleyball/Game Night
SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf.
Men’s Bible Studies
Monday at 7:00pm Room 300/CCS
Fridays at 6:30am Room 218/CCS
For more information on specific topics, visit calvary-church.com/men.
You can make a difference in the lives of those impacted by human trafficking.
Volunteer opportunities are available for individuals, small groups, or business teams. Check out worthwhilewear.org for more info.
Support the Haiti Missions Trip
Sundays, May 21–June 11
You can partner with the Young Adult and Student Ministries Haiti Team (Trip Dates: June 24-July 1) by making donations of gently used children's clothing (summer) and toothpaste, toothbrushes, crafts, and games for the orphans the team will be working with. Stop by the Haiti table in the atrium Sundays May 21–June 11 to drop off your donations.
Rise Against Hunger Food Packing Event
Saturday, June 24, CCS & CCQ
Calvary is partnering with Rise Against Hunger to help feed hungry children around the world. Bring your family to this high-energy, educational event and help pack over 50,000 meals. If you can’t volunteer, donations are also welcome. Every 29¢ will provide one meal! Sign up to be part of this exciting day of serving at our Outreach page.