SUNDAYS at QUAKERTOWN
Attend our Quakertown campus? There's a lot going on Sunday mornings! Check out these activities:
- Volunteer teams are ready to welcome you! Contact Jen Studt for info on getting involved.
- Calvary Kids (ages birth-Grade 5) open during both service times
- Calvary Students (grades 6-8) meet at 9am in the room next to the coffee bar.
- Bridge Disability Ministry meets at 9am in the Bridge wing. Contact Marie Haney for more details.
- Home Groups will be starting very soon. Contact Carlos to get details on joining.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
- Notice alot of CCS & CCQ in this newsletter? We're using these letters now to designate our campus locations. CCS = Souderton; CCQ = Quakertown.
- Church directory: Contact Deb Barlow with any updates. You do NOT need to be a member to be included.
- Mr. B's is turning 10! Celebrate May 2-5 with daily specials and a grand prize drawing! Details at www.mrbscoffeehouse.com.
- Mr. B's is hiring! Contact Erik Scardino for more info.
Family Fusion: Church for Kids & Their Parents at CCS
Sunday, May 7 & May 21; 10:30am in the FX Factory/CCS
Parents and children grades 1–5, join us as we learn about our monthly Life Application, Determination. For more info, visit calvary-church.com/kids/sundays.
KidFest 2017 Registration Open
July 11-13 at CCS campus
KidFest 2017 registration is open for kids and volunteers...visit our website to get signed up for this exciting summer event!
Sunday, May 21, 6:00-8:00pm in Heritage Hall/CCS
If you are a High School senior and would like to participate in this ceremony, please send a baby picture and a senior picture to Lauren Bizette by May 7.
Harvey Cedars Scholarship Donations
To contribute toward student scholarships, mark your giving envelope “SM Harvey Cedars Scholarship” or send it to the church, attention “Student Ministries.”
Bridge Disability Ministries
For families impacted by children and young people with disabilities. Visit our website for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses. Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ.
Young Adult Schedule (ages 18-35)
Tuesday night gatherings, service projects, music events, and more! Get connected with other young adults at Calvary. More details at our webpage.
Living Room Tuesdays: Music Night (ages 18–35)
Tuesday, May 16, 7:00pm in the Refinery/CCS
Join us for some hanging out and worship music! Bring your friends!
2-1 Premarital Summer Session
Starting Sunday May 21; 10:30am-1:00pm in Room 303/CCS
Calvary is committed to helping couples build strong and God-honoring marriages. These classes are required to get married at Calvary or to have a Calvary pastor marry you. Register at calvary-church.com/premarital-ministry or contact Deb Barlow. (Quakertown couples interested in participating can contact Deb for more info.)
Ladies' Craft Night
Friday, May 5, 7:00-10:00pm; Room 300/CCS
Bring a project to work on, a snack to share, and another crafty friend or two! This is our last meeting for the spring and then we'll be on break for the summer. RSVP to Jen Gunning. See you there!
Sewing/Quilting and Prayer Shawl Ministry
Wednesday, May 10; 9:00am-2:00pm Room 201/CCS
We will be eating lunch at Mr B’s for our last meeting till September! For info, contact Ruth Rosenberger at 215.257.3737.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Bridge Disability: We have several specific needs:
- Sunday Venture classes / hall monitors
- Wednesday Link
- Friday Respite (once per month)
- Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Calvary Kids: Contact Dave Walters (CCS) or Jen Studt (CCQ) to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists for our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- Visit the Volunteer page for more team info.
Picnic Grove Clean-Up Day
Saturday, May 13 from 7:00am-1:00pm at CCS
Volunteers should bring rakes, pitch forks, and gloves. Come when you can; leave when you must. For more information contact Doug Post 215.361.7964.
Red Cross Blood Drive
Friday, May 5, 2:00–7:00pm in the CCS Gym
Sign up online at redcrossblood.org with sponsor code: calvary. Contact Linda Raneri or Kathy Mulloy for more info.
Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Side by Side Outreach Ministry Gathering
Sunday, May 7 at 10:30 in Heritage Hall/CCS
Calvary is committed to impacting our community and partnering with area agencies to feed, clothe, and serve our neighbors. Join us and learn more about how you can get involved in one of our outreach teams. Contact Cathy Kanas for more info.
Help us in our work to restore women who have been impacted by human trafficking.
- worthwhilewear.org/volunteer lists lots of ways you can be involved from volunteering at events, at our thrift stores, or at The Well, our safe house for women impacted by human trafficking.
- Upcoming Fundraisers: May 19 Sporting Clays, Sept 30 Race for Freedom 5K.
Newly Updated Info!
Starting Point Sessions
The April 30 & May 7 session has been rescheduled - please check back on our webpage for the most up-to-date information concerning the next session of this new class! Contact Cindy MacNeill for more info.