SUNDAYS at QUAKERTOWN
Attend our Quakertown campus? There's a lot going on Sunday mornings! Check out these activities:
- This Saturday is Spring Into Action service day in the Quakertown community. Join us as we help to spruce up the community for spring! Students contact Lauren for details. Young adults+ contact Carlos for details.
- Home Groups will be starting very soon. Contact Carlos to get details on joining.
- Volunteer teams are ready to welcome you! Contact Jen Studt for info.
- Calvary Kids (ages birth-Grade 5) open during both service times
- Calvary Students (grades 6-8) meet at 9am in the room next to the coffee bar.
- Bridge Disability Ministry meets at 9am in the Bridge wing. Contact Lori for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
- Notice alot of CCS & CCQ in this newsletter? We're using these letters now to designate our campus locations. CCS = Souderton; CCQ = Quakertown.
- Mr. B's is hiring! Contact Erik Scardino for more info.
Small Steps in Parenting
Sunday, April 23, 9:00 & 10:30am in Heritage Hall/CCS
Join us as we explore some small steps that can make a big difference in your elementary-aged child’s spiritual life. Contact Deb Barlow to register.
KidFest 2017 Registration Open
July 11-13 at CCS campus
KidFest 2017 registration is open for kids and volunteers...visit our website to get signed up for this exciting summer event!
Student Ministry Reminders
- SH Element will meet April 23.
- Harvey Cedars final payments are due April 23.
- Final Graduation Ready Workshop: April 30/CCS
- Senior Celebration is Sunday, May 21 at CCS.
- Details on all events are on our webpage.
Spring Into Action (formerly Love Your City)
Saturday, April 22 /Quakertown community
Both campuses will be combining in Quakertown for our service day this year! Come out and help us serve the Quakertown community! Student info available on the website. Young Adult+, contact Carlos to sign up.
Harvey Cedars Scholarship Donations
To contribute toward student scholarships, mark your giving envelope “SM Harvey Cedars Scholarship” or send it to the church, attention “Student Ministries.”
Bridge Disability Ministries
For families impacted by children and young people with disabilities. Contact Lori Leman for more info. Visit our website for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses.
Bridge Respite Night: April 28
For parents of a special-needs child who would benefit from a break. Contact Lori for an interview at 215.723.0963 x142.
Young Adult Schedule (ages 18-35)
Tuesday night gatherings, service projects, music events, and more! Get connected with other young adults at Calvary. More details at our webpage.
Music Night & Bonfire (ages 18–35)
Tuesday, April 25, 7:00pm in the Picnic Grove/CCS
Join us for a bonfire, s'mores, and worship music! Bring your friends!
Great Date Night for Married Couples
Saturday, April 29, 7-9pm; Rooms 301/302 at CCS
A fun night of games, music, and food! Invite your married friends. Register on the website or by contacting Deb Barlow.
Family Life Weekend to Remember
April 28-30 at Kalahari Resort in the Poconos
Register at familylife.com/weekend using the group name “calvarychurchsouderton” for a reduced rate.
CCS Grounds/Mowing Team Meeting
Tuesday, April 18 at 7:00pm in the Cafe
Join us to get involved with keeping our campus looking great through the spring and summer!
Contact Donna Brown or call Sandra Stout at 215.721.1437 for more info.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
DATE CHANGE THIS MONTH! Saturday, April 22, 5:45–10:00pm in the Refinery/CCS
SALT is a place to meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: Contact Dave Walters (CCS) or Jen Studt (CCQ) to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists for our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- Visit the Volunteer page for more team info.
Because We Care Luncheon
Sunday, April 30, 12:00pm in Heritage Hall/CCS
Calvary's Deaconesses host this event for attenders who are widowed. Register by April 23 with Cindy MacNeill.
Red Cross Blood Drive
Friday, May 5, 2:00–7:00pm in the CCS Gym
Sign up in the atrium or online at redcrossblood.org with sponsor code: calvary. Contact Linda Raneri or Kathy Mulloy for more info.
Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
Haycock Camping Ministries Annual Banquet
Friday, April 21 at 6:30pm; First Baptist Church of Perkasie RSVP at email@example.com or 610.346.7155.
Torch FC Sports Ministry is gearing up for another summer of ministry and are looking for host homes for players for the women's and men's premier soccer ministry teams. More info is available at www.buxmonttorch.com.
Help us in our work to restore women who have been impacted by human trafficking.
- Save the Date! Sporting Clays Fundraiser Friday, May 19 at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays.
- More info about this and other ways to get involved at our website.
Discovering Saturday Seminar
Saturday, April 22, 8:00am-12:30pm; Room 303/CCS
Want to get connected or become a member? Contact Cindy at x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.
Starting Point Sessions
April 30 & May 7 at 10:30am; Room 303/CCS
Continuing What Jesus Started means that we can’t stay where we are. What does God have for you next now that you've started your journey with Jesus? Join us and we'll help you find out! Contact Cindy MacNeill for more info.