- Easter service planning is underway and we need lots of help! Volunteer signups are at the Outreach table Sundays or at these EventBrite links. Find your spot to serve today!
Souderton sign up
Quakertown sign up
- New for this series: Calvary's first weekly devotional! Sign up here and stay connected to Sunday through the week.
- Stay in the Calvary loop! Visit our website calendar for a full listing of events.
- Connect at Calvary: We're ready to welcome new members on Tech, Bridge Disability, CalvaryKids teams, and more.
- Condolences are now listed on our Prayer Wall.
- Mr. B's is hiring! Contact Erik Scardino for more info.
Family Fusion: Church for Kids & Their Parents
March 19; 10:30 in the FX Factory/at Souderton
Parents and children grades 1–5, join us as we learn about our monthly Life Application, Forgiveness. For more info, visit calvary-church.com/kids/sundays.
Spring Child Dedication Service
Sunday, April 23 at both campuses
If you’re interested in being part of this special time, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars!
KidFest 2017 is already in planning stages. Keep July 11-14 open so you can be part of the fun at Souderton!
- SH Element (grades 9–12): Sundays, 6:30–8:30pm; the Refinery/at Souderton
- JH Thrive (grades 7-8): Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30pm; the Refinery/at Souderton
- Harvey Cedars 2017 High School Week: July 17-22 Middle School Week: July 31-August 4 Visit calvary-church.com/students-retreats for more info and to register.
- SH Arnold’s Trip Sunday, March 19, 1:00-8:00pm; check calvary-church.com/senior-high for info.
March 26 & April 30; the Refinery/at Souderton
High school Seniors are invited to investigate the social, spiritual, and practical aspects of this new stage in life. For details, visit calvary-church.com/senior-high.
Bridge Disability Ministries
Contact Lori Leman for more info. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses.
Young Adult Schedule (18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering: Sundays, 10:30am in Room 301/at Souderton
- Young Marrieds Gathering: Second Sundays, 10:30am–12:00pm in the Refinery/at Souderton
- Living Room Tuesdays: Tuesdays, 7:00pm in the Living Room/at Souderton
- More details at our webpage.
6 • 26 Marriage Challenge
Experience more of the best of marriage. Take the challenge and enter to win a date night prize! Stop by the Family table throughout March, visit our webpage, or contact Deb at email@example.com or x111.
Wednesday Night Pursuit Bible Study
Wednesdays, 7:00pm in Heritage Hall/at Souderton
This semester focuses on the Book of Proverbs. Click here for more info.
Men's Bible Studies
- Monday at 7:00pm Room 300/at Souderton The current topic is the Series 33: A Man & His Traps.
- Fridays at 6:30am Room 218/at Souderton The current topic is the Series 33: A Man & His Story
- For more information go to www.calvary-church.com/men.
Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesday morning and evening sessions at Souderton; Register online or contact Denise Atkinson for more info.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, March 18; 5:45–10:00pm in the Café/at Souderton
Meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. This month we're featuring "March Movie Madness." For details, visit our webpage or contact Sandy Egolf.
Calling All Golfers
Registration for the Calvary Men's Golf League is now open. Contact Roger to sign up.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: Contact Dave Walters (Souderton) or Jen Studt (Quakertown) to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists for our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- Visit the Volunteer page for more team info.
Calvary offers a variety of Support Groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
- Financial Peace University Series: Biblical, practical steps to reach your financial goals
- GriefShare: Help with the loss of a loved one
- Family Grace: Help for families dealing with mental illness issues in their home
- Post-Abortion Healing Group: For women struggling with a past abortion decision
- Divorce Care: For those dealing with divorce or separation
Through March 26/both campuses
Have bikes or bike parts you're not using? Donations benefit Simple Cycle, our urban partner in Philadelphia. For more info, visit www.simplecycle.org. Drop-off info is at our website.
Save the Date! Skeet Shoot Fundraiser Friday, May 19 at Lehigh Valley Shooting Clays. Help us in our work to restore women who have been impacted by human trafficking. More info at our website.
Sunday, May 21 at 9:00 & 10:30am/both campuses
Stop by the InfoHub and pick up a request form or visit calvary-church.com/baptism. Requests are due April 16.
Welcome to Calvary!
Sunday, March 19 at 9:00am in Room 303/Souderton
This informal gathering is for those who have visited Calvary recently or have been coming for a while and want to take the next step. Mingle with staff and other attenders, gather ministry information, take a tour, move forward, and enjoy!
Saturday, April 22, 8am-12:30pm; Room 303/at Souderton
Want to get connected or become a member? Contact Cindy at x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.