- Easter is around the corner. Contact Tina Murphy to volunteer. Stay in the Calvary loop! Visit our website calendar for a full listing of events.
- Connect at Calvary: We're ready to welcome new members on Tech, Bridge Disability, CalvaryKids, and more.
- Condolences are now listed on our Prayer Wall.
- Mr. B's is hiring! Contact Erik Scardino for more info.
Wednesday Night Kids’ Clubs
Clubs are underway but kids are still invited to join us! Visit calvary-church.com/kids-wednesdays for more info.
Family Fusion: Church for Kids & Their Parents
March 5 & 19; 10:30 in the FX Factory/Souderton
Parents and children grades 1–5, join us as we learn about our monthly Life Application, Forgiveness. More Sunday morning Kids info here.
Early Childhood Parent Meet & Greet
Sunday, March 5, 11:45am in the Café/Souderton
Join us for light refreshments and get to know Calvary Kids leaders during an informal meet and greet time. Kids are welcome, too! The gym and game room will be open for your family to use.
Spring Child Dedication Service
Sunday, April 23 at both campuses
If you’re interested in being part of this special time, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars!
KidFest 2017 is already in planning stages. Keep
July 11-14 open so you can be part of the fun at Souderton!
SH Element (grades 9–12): Sundays, 6:30–8:30pm in the Refinery/Souderton
JH Thrive (grades 7-8): Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30pm in the Refinery/Souderton
JH Double Dog Dare-A-Thon: March 3
Visit here for more info on this night of fun.
March 26, & April 30 in the Refinery/Souderton
High school Seniors are invited to investigate the social, spiritual, and practical aspects of this new stage in life. For details, visit calvary-church.com/senior-high.
Bridge Disability Ministries
Contact Lori Leman for more info. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses.
Living Room Tuesdays: Music Night (ages 18–35)
Tuesday, February 28, 7:00pm in the Refinery/Souderton
Come out and join us for a night of music and hanging out. Bring your friends! For more info on Young Adult events including Sunday morning, Tuesday evening, and mission trips, visit our website!
Small Steps in Parenting: Communicating With Your Teen
Sunday, March 5 at 9 or 10:30am in Heritage Hall/Souderton
As teens are growing up, we as parents often struggle to figure out how best to communicate effectively with them. Join the conversation with Jeff Supp, and let's find a few small steps that will make a big difference.
6 • 26 Marriage Challenge
Experience more of the best of marriage. Take the challenge! To learn more or to register, stop by the Family table in the atrium throughout March, visit our webpage, or contact Deb at email@example.com or x111.
Wednesday Night Pursuit Bible Study
Wednesdays, 7:00pm in Heritage Hall/Souderton
This semester focuses on the Book of Proverbs. Click here for more info.
Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesday morning and evening sessions at Souderton. Register online or contact Denise Atkinson for more info.
Sewing/Quilting and Prayer Shawl Ministry
Wednesday, March 8; 9am-2pm Room 201/Souderton
Bring your lunch and we will provide the coffee, tea, and friendship! For more info, contact Ruth Rosenberger at 215.257.3737.
Men’s Softball Team Registering Now
Contact Dave Walters for more info. Season runs early May through mid-July.
Calling All Golfers
Registration for the Calvary Men's Golf League is now open. Contact Roger at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Easter Weekend: Greeters, Parking, Kids Ministry...sign up for your spot today!
- Calvary Kids: Contact Dave Walters to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists for our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- Visit the Volunteer page for more team info.
Calvary offers a variety of Support Groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
- Financial Peace University Series: Biblical, practical steps to reach your financial goals
- GriefShare: Help with the loss of a loved one
- Family Grace: Help for families dealing with mental illness issues in their home
- Post-Abortion Healing Group: For women struggling with a past abortion decision
- Divorce Care: For those dealing with divorce or separation
This Sunday, March 5 through March 26
Have unused bikes or bike parts? Drop them off at the POD behind the garages on Calvary’s Souderton campus or behind the school at the Quakertown campus (Sundays only). Donations benefit Simple Cycle, our urban partner in Philadelphia. For more info, visit www.simplecycle.org.
Worthwhile Wear: Working to end modern day slavery with international and local initiatives helping to restore women impacted by human trafficking. Love to thrift shop? Come visit us at our new store on Swamp Road, Fountainville. More info at our website.
Sunday, May 21 at 9:00 & 10:30am/both campuses
Stop by the InfoHub and pick up a request form or visit calvary-church.com/baptism to request more information. Requests are due April 16.
Welcome to Calvary!
Sunday, March 19 at 9:00am in Room 303/Souderton
This informal gathering is for those who have visited Calvary recently or have been coming for a while and want to take the next step. Mingle with staff and other attenders, gather ministry information, take a tour, move foward and enjoy!
Saturday, April 22, 8:00am-12:30pm in Room 303/Souderton
Want to get connected or become a member? Consider attending this 4-class series. Contact Cindy at x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.