- Stay in the Calvary loop! Visit our website calendar for a full listing of events.
- Connect at Calvary on a Volunteer team! We're ready to welcome new members on Tech, Bridge Disability, CalvaryKids, and more.
- Inclement weather? Visit our website or Facebook page or call the main office at 215.723.0963 for the latest info.
- Mr. B's is hiring! Contact Erik Scardino for more info.
Wednesday Night Kids’ Clubs
Clubs are underway but kids are still invited to join us! Click here for more info.
Early Childhood Parent Meet & Greet
Sunday, March 5, 11:45am in the Café/Souderton
Join us for light refreshments and get to know Calvary Kids leaders during an informal meet and greet time. Kids are welcome, too! The gym and game room will be open for your family to use.
Spring Child Dedication Service
Sunday, April 23 at both campuses
If you’re interested in being part of this special time, please contact Lauren Bizette.
Mark Your Calendars!
KidFest 2017 is already in planning stages. Keep
July 11-14 open so you can be part of the fun at Souderton!
SH Element (grades 9–12): Sundays, 6:30–8:30pm in the Refinery/Souderton
JH Thrive (grades 7-8): Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30pm in the Refinery/Souderton
JH Double Dog Dare-A-Thon: March 3
Visit here for more Student Ministry info.
February 26, March 26, & April 30 in the Refinery/Souderton
High school Seniors are invited to investigate the social, spiritual, and practical aspects of this new stage in life. For details, visit calvary-church.com/senior-high.
Bridge Disability Ministries
Our next Respite Night is this Friday, February 24 at Souderton. Contact Lori Leman for more info. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses.
February 26, 12:00pm in Room 303/Souderton
All couples who are expecting their first child are invited to lunch with Calvary's Homefield Ministry to connect with others in the same season of life. Pastor Jeff Supp, and two nurses, Robin Supp and Jill Tarr, will lead our time together. To register, contact Deb Barlow.
Living Room Tuesdays: Music Night (ages 18–35)
Tuesday, February 27, 7:00pm in the Refinery/Souderton
Come out and join us for a night of music and hanging out. Bring your friends! For more info on Young Adult events including Sunday morning, Tuesday evening, and mission trips, visit our website!
Blended Family Workshop Series
Mondays, Feb. 20–Mar. 27, 7:00pm in Room 303/Souderton
Support group for families considering or already in a blended family; register with Deb Barlow.
Wednesday Night Pursuit Bible Study
Wednesdays, 7:00pm in Heritage Hall/Souderton
This semester focuses on the Book of Proverbs. Click here for more info.
Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesday morning and evening sessions at Souderton. Register online or contact Denise Atkinson for more info.
Men’s Softball Team Registering Now
Contact Dave Walters for more info. Season run early May through mid-July.
Calling All Golfers
Registration for the Calvary Men's Golf League is now open. Contact Roger at email@example.com to sign up.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: Contact Dave Walters to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists for our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more info.
- We also have openings on our coffee, parking, and valet teams! Visit the Volunteer page for more info.
Calvary offers a variety of Support Groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
- Financial Peace University Series: Biblical, practical steps to reach your financial goals
- GriefShare: Help with the loss of a loved one
- Family Grace: Help for families dealing with mental illness issues in their home
- Post-Abortion Healing Group: For women struggling with a past abortion decision
- Divorce Care: For those dealing with divorce or separation
Have unused bikes or bike parts? Drop them off at the POD behind the garages on Calvary’s Souderton campus. Donations benefit Simple Cycle, our urban partner in Philadelphia. For more info, visit www.simplecycle.org.
Mission Trip to Ecuador
We will be sending a team of people to Pedernales, Ecuador to do construction on a school building. Contact Steve Kirsch at for more information.
Save the Date: Worthwhile Wear Skeet Shoot Fundraiser: Friday, May 19 at Lehigh Valley Shooting Clays. More info at worthwhilewear.org/events.
Sunday, May 21 at 9:00 & 10:30am/both campuses
Stop by the InfoHub and pick up a request form or visit calvary-church.com/baptism to request more information. Requests are due April 16.
Saturday, April 22, 8:00am-12:30pm in Room 303/Souderton
Want to get connected or become a member? Consider attending this 4-class series. Contact Cindy at x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.