- Stay in the Calvary loop! Visit our website calendar for a full listing of events.
- Connect at Calvary on a Volunteer team! We're ready to welcome new members on Tech, Bridge Disability, CalvaryKids, and more.
- Inclement weather? Visit our website or Facebook page or call the main office at 215.723.0963 for the latest info.
Family Fusion: Church for Kids & Their Parents
February 19; 10:30 in the FX Factory/Souderton
Parents and children grades 1–5, join us as we learn about our monthly Life Application, Love. For more info, visit calvary-church.com/kids/sundays.
Wednesday Night Kids’ Clubs at Souderton
Clubs are underway but kids are still invited to join us! Visit calvary-church.com/kids-wednesdays for more info.
Early Childhood Parent Meet & Greet
Sunday, March 5, 11:45am in the Café/Souderton
Join us for light refreshments and get to know Calvary Kids leaders during an informal meet and greet time. Kids are welcome, too! The gym and game room will be open for your family to use.
Spring Child Dedication Service
Sunday, April 23 at both campuses
If you’re interested in being part of this special time, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars!
KidFest 2017 is already in planning stages. Keep
July 11-14 open so you can be part of the fun at Souderton!
SH Element (grades 9–12): Sundays, 6:30–8:30pm in the Refinery/Souderton
JH Thrive (grades 7-8): Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30pm in the Refinery/Souderton
JH Double Dog Dare-A-Thon: March 3
Visit here for more Student Ministry info.
February 26, March 26, & April 30 in the Refinery/Souderton
High school Seniors are invited to investigate the social, spiritual, and practical aspects of this new stage in life. For details, visit calvary-church.com/senior-high.
Bridge Disability Ministries
Our next Respite Night is February 24. Contact Lori Leman for more info. Visit calvary-church.com/bridge for our weekly schedule of Bridge events at both campuses.
Parenting Workshop: Discipline in the Early Years
February 19, 9:00 & 10:30am in Heritage Hall/Souderton
Join Jeff Supp as we discuss disciplining toddlers and preschool children. Register with Deb Barlow.
February 26, 12:00pm in Room 303/Souderton
All couples who are expecting their first child are invited to lunch with Calvary's Homefield Ministry to connect with others in the same season of life. Pastor Jeff Supp, and two nurses, Robin Supp and Jill Tarr, will lead our time together. To register, contact Deb Barlow.
Young Marrieds Gathering (ages 18–35)
Second Sundays, 10:30am–12:00pm in the Refinery/Souderton
Connect with other young married couples at Calvary. For more info on Young Adult events including Sunday morning, Tuesday evening, and mission trips, visit our website!
Blended Family Workshop Series
Mondays, Feb. 20–Mar. 27, 7:00pm in Room 303/Souderton
Support group for families considering or already in a blended family; register with Deb Barlow.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
Saturday, February 18; 5:45–10:00pm in the Refinery/Souderton
For details see calvary-church.com/singles or contact Sandy Egolf.
Wednesday Night Pursuit Bible Study
Wednesdays, 7:00pm in Heritage Hall/Souderton
This semester focuses on the Book of Proverbs. Click here for more info.
Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesday morning and evening sessions at Souderton. Register online or contact Denise Atkinson for more info.
Men’s Softball Team Registering Now
Contact Dave Walters for more info. Season run early May through mid-July.
Calling All Golfers
Registration for the Calvary Men's Golf League is now open. Contact Roger at email@example.com to sign up.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: As we expand our kids' ministry at Quakertown, spots will become open at Souderton. Contact Dave Walters to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: There are lots of opportunities to get involved with tech at both campuses. Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists who are interested in joining our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more information.
- We also have openings on our snow removal, coffee, parking, and valet teams! Visit the Volunteer page for more info.
Calvary offers a variety of Support Groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
- Financial Peace University Series: Biblical, practical steps to reach your financial goals
- GriefShare: Help with the loss of a loved one
- Family Grace: Help for families dealing with mental illness issues in their home
- Post-Abortion Healing Group: For women struggling with a past abortion decision
- Divorce Care: For those dealing with divorce or separation
Have unused bikes or bike parts? Drop them off at the POD behind the garages on Calvary’s Souderton campus. Donations benefit Simple Cycle, our urban partner in Philadelphia. For more info, visit www.simplecycle.org.