Now focusing on Puerto Rico and Mexico, Calvary continues to work with our local mission partner, Hands-in-Service, to support those affected by the recent hurricanes.
- To see the expanded list of items being collected, visit our website.
- At Souderton, drop off items at Door 2 throughout the week.
- At Quakertown, drop off items Sunday morning at the HUB or during the week at the school office.
- For monetary donations, mark your envelope "hurricane relief" or drop it off at the HUB. Online donations can be made at calvary-church.com/give.
- Please share this info with local family and friends who may also want to contribute.
NEED TO KNOW
Work at Calvary: Mr. B's and Souderton Campus Services have part-time openings on their teams. For more info or to submit your resume, contact Erik Scardino.
Hymn Sing: Souderton campus will host a hymn sing in Heritage Hall during the 10:30 service Sunday, October 29. All are welcome!
Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- CCQ Calvary Kids Potluck: October 29, 12:00pm in the Auditorium at CCQ; Details and the sign up link are on the website!
- Shoebox Packing Party: Join us November 19 for a new twist on Christmas Child Shoebox collection at CCQ this year! Details and sign up at calvary-church.com/quakertown.
- Home Groups : Contact Wayne for details on joining a group.
- Office Hours: With the office now complete, the campus staff now have regular office hours. Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Like to Cook or Bake? Join our new team and provide breakfast for our morning volunteers. For details on this and other volunteer teams, contact Jen.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion at CCS: where kids bring their parents to church!
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs: hosted at CCS; Boys Brigade & Kidz PowerXpress Grades 1-5 plus children's programming for 3-5 year olds
Volunteer with Calvary Kids at Souderton!
We always have room for more helpers, especially in our 18 month-old class! Contact Dawn Dant or stop by the NextSteps desk to sign up.
Operation Christmas Child: Shoe Box Project Is Underway
Collection runs through noon Sunday, November 19 at both campuses. For packing ideas, visit www.samaritanspurse.org. Boxes are available at both campuses, too.
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12
- Wednesday night CMS for all campus Grades 6-8
- Small Group Sign-up: Grades 6-12; get connected with others your age!
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special event info
Marshmallow Mayhem Is Back!
November 10 at CCS/Door 2; 7:00-9:30pm
The best night of the year at Calvary for middle schoolers! Friends are welcome! Get the details and sign up to volunteer at calvary-church.com/students.
Unveiled Conference 2018: Save the Date
This weekend conference for girls (12-18) and the significant women in their lives is returning to Calvary March 9-10, 2018. Details will be shared soon but for now, mark your calendars and follow on social media at Facebook and Instagram.
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night Connect (ages 22-35) this week at CCS
- Respite Night for Parents of Special-Needs Children (ages 5—14) is November 17
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS & Respite and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ
MARRIAGE & PARENTING
ScreenAgers: Growing up in the Digital Age Documentary
November 2, 7:00pm in Heritage Hall at CCS/Door 1
Get more info and register at pennsuburban.org.
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join! Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Souderton Campus Fall Clean-up
Saturday, November 18; 8:00am-12:00pm
Bring gloves, rakes, leaf blowers, etc. Meet at the garage behind the Counseling Center. All are welcome!
Snow Team at Souderton
We need lots of help on the Snow Removal Team to clear off sidewalks and parking lots during the winter season. Contact Donna Brown or Sandra Stout if you can help.
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am in Room 301
- Young Marrieds Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am-12:00pm, second Sundays
- Living Room Tuesdays (hosted at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room
- Bonfire and Music Night: Oct. 24, 7:00pm in the CCS Picnic Grove
Visit the website for more info on these women's ministry groups.
- Just Among Moms (JAM) - monthly meeting for moms of young children
- Ladies' Craft Night; meets one Friday night per month
- Sewing/Quilting & Prayer Shawl Ministry; meets one Wednesday per month
- Tuesday Bible Studies
Visit the website for more info on these men's ministry groups.
- Spruce Lake Men's Retreat: November 10-12; register on the website
- Monday and Friday Bible Studies
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+); next meeting is November 18
Meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
Volleyball at Calvary
- Monday 7:00–9:00pm for anyone interested in pickup volleyball; Sep.-Dec.
- League volleyball runs January-April
- Contact Chad Benner or John Kanas for more details.
Men and Women's Bible Study info is listed in the "Grow" section below.
- GriefShare - Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30pm; Room 218/CCS; for info, contact Cindy at 215.703.8926.
- Divorce Care - Thursdays from 7:00–8:30pm; Room 302/CCS; contact Gwen Prichard for more info.
- More Support Groups - Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
This year, instead of a Thanksgiving Eve service, Calvary will offer a variety of serving opportunities for the congregation to participate in that will serve our local, regional, and global communities. Details will be shared November 5, but save the dates now and get ready to join us at one, two, or all the events!
- Operation Christmas Child shoebox packing party: November 11 at CCQ
- Rise Against Hunger food packing event: November 22 at CCS
- Harvest Home food collection
- Winter Coat collection
- Oxford Circle Toy collection and Christmas store
Worthwhile Wear's Annual Fundraiser, A Worthwhile Evening
Saturday evening, November 11
Join in the fight against modern day slavery and help support this local Calvary justice partner! Ticket info is available at the Worthwhile website.
Bridge of Hope BuxMont Benefit Concert Featuring Jason Gray
November 16, 7:00pm in the CCS Auditorium
Tickets available at bridge-of-hope-buxmont.ticketleap.com.
Discovering Series Saturday Seminar
Saturday, November 11, 8:00am-12:30pm; Room 303/CCS
Meet others, learn about what Calvary believes, and discover opportunities to connect and serve. Contact Cindy at 215.723.0963 x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.
Women's Tuesday Bible Studies
Get more info at calvary-church.com/women or contact Denise at x163. To help with childcare, contact Mary Gerhert or Ashley Henry.
Men's Bible Studies
- Friday Morning: 6:30am in Room 218/CCS
- Monday Evening: 7:00pm in Room 300/CCS
- For more info, visit calvary-church.com/men.