Calvary is working with our local mission partner, Hands-in-Service, to support those affected by the recent hurricanes.
- To see the expanded list of items being collected, visit our website.
- At Souderton, drop off items at Door 2 throughout the week.
- At Quakertown, drop off items Sunday morning in the atrium or during the week at the school office.
- Please share this info with local family and friends who may also want to contribute.
- For monetary donations, mark your envelope "hurricane relief" or drop it off at the HUB. Online donations can be made at calvary-church.com/give.
Join the Calvary Team
Work at Calvary: Mr. B's and Souderton Campus Services have part-time openings on their teams. For more info or to submit your resume, contact Erik Scardino.
Attend our Quakertown campus? Keep up on the latest news.
- Home Groups Survey: Be sure to complete the survey that was recently sent by email! Contact Wayne Nguyen for details or to get info on joining a group.
- Office Hours: With the office now complete, the campus staff now have regular office hours. Need to talk with a pastor? Contact Carlos to set up a time to meet at CCQ.
- Like to Cook or Bake? Join our new team and provide breakfast for our morning volunteers. For details, contact Jen Studt.
- Volunteer teams are ready to welcome you. Stretch your serving muscles and contact Jen Studt for info on teams that you can join.
- Calvary Kids, Students, and Bridge Disability Ministries meet Sunday mornings. Visit our website page for more details.
- Visit our website page for more info or email us with your questions. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Kids highlights.
- Family Fusion at CCS: Oct. 15 at 10:30am in the FX Factory; where kids bring their parents to church!
- Wednesday Night Kids Clubs: Hosted at CCS; Boys Brigade & Kidz PowerXpress Grades 1-5 plus children's programming for 3-5 year olds
- Fall Child Dedication: Sunday, October 29 at both campuses; if you’re interested in being part of this special time, contact Lauren Bizette.
Volunteer with Calvary Kids!
Ready to join our great team of volunteers who make Sunday mornings happen for our kids and families? We still have plenty of room for more helpers! Contact Dawn Dant or stop by the NextSteps desk to sign up.
Fire Drill for Calvary Kids
Sunday, October 8 at both campuses
Calvary Kids will be participating in fire drills this particular morning so that they will know what to do and where to go in the event of a fire alarm. This is just an exercise, so parents will still drop off and pick up their children in their regularly assigned classrooms.
Family Fusion Potluck
Sunday, October 15, 12:00pm in Room 307/CCS; Details and sign up are on the website!
Operation Christmas Child: Shoe Box Project Is Starting Soon!
Collection runs Sunday, October 15 through noon Sunday, November 19 at both campuses. For packing ideas, visit www.samaritanspurse.org. Boxes are available at both campuses, too.
Visit our website for weekly schedules at both campuses and more info on these Student highlights.
- Sunday Morning Middle School at both campuses: for Grades 6-8
- Sunday night CHS for all campus Grades 9-12
- Wednesday night CMS for all campus Grades 6-8
- Small Group Sign-up: Grades 6-12; get connected with others your age!
- Join the weekly email for schedule changes and special event info.
CCS: Open House Breakfast for Middle School Parents and Students
Sunday, October 8, 9:00 am in the Refinery/Door 7
CCQ: Open House Lunch for Middle School Parents and Students
Sunday, October 22, 12:00 pm in the Library
Parents, stop in and meet the awesome volunteers that are working with your middle school students!
Upcoming Student Events: Mark Your Calendars!
November 10: Marshmallow Mayhem/CCS
March 9 & 10: Unveiled Conference for Young Women/CCS
Visit our website for our weekly schedule at both campuses and more info on these Bridge highlights.
- Sunday morning Venture at both campuses
- Wednesday night Link (ages 15-21) this week at CCS
- Next Bridge Respite Night for Parents of Special-Needs Children (ages 5—14) is October 20 at CCS.
- Contact Lori Leman for more info about Bridge CCS & Respite and Marie Haney for info about Bridge CCQ.
Young Adults info is now located in the CONNECT section. Check there for info on upcoming events and contact info!
Want to connect with others at Calvary or give back by volunteering? There are plenty of teams to join! Visit calvary-church.com/volunteer or stop by the HUB desk Sunday morning for more info.
Souderton Campus Clean-up
Saturday, November 18; 8:00am-12:00pm
Help get the campus ready for winter weather. Bring gloves, rakes, leaf blowers, etc. Meet at the garage behind the Counseling Center. All are welcome!
See the Young Adult Schedule & sign up for the newsletter (ages 18-35)
- Sunday Morning Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am in Room 301
- Young Marrieds Gathering (for CCS): 10:30am-12:00pm, second Sundays
- Living Room Tuesdays (hosted at CCS): 7:00pm in the Living Room
- Bonfire and Music Night: Oct. 24, 7:00pm in the CCS Picnic Grove
Just Among Moms (JAM) - for moms of young children; next meeting is October 6.
Ladies' Craft Night; next meeting is October 6.
- Sewing/Quilting and Prayer Shawl Ministry; next meeting is October 11.
- Visit the website for more info on these monthly gatherings.
Upcoming Men's Retreats
- Haycock Oct 20-22: Visit www.haycock.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
- Spruce Lake Nov 10-12: Visit calvary-church.com/men for info.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+); next meeting is October 21
Meet new people in a fun, encouraging, Christ-centered environment. For details, contact Sandy Egolf or visit calvary-church.com/singles.
SPORTS & REC
Volleyball at Calvary
- Monday 7:00–9:00pm for anyone interested in pickup volleyball; Sep.-Dec.
- League volleyball runs Jan.-Apr.
- Contact Chad Benner or John Kanas for more details.
Men and Women's Bible Study info is listed in the "Grow" section below.
American Red Cross Blood Drive
GriefShare - Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30pm; Room 218/CCS; for info, contact Cindy at 215.703.8926.
- Divorce Care - Thursdays from 7:00–8:30pm; Room 302/CCS; contact Gwen Prichard for more info.
- More Support Groups - Calvary offers a variety of support groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
Visit our Prayer Wall to leave your prayer or pray for others.
Montgomery Township Autumn Festival
Saturday, October 7 from 12:00-5:00pm; Montgomery Twp. Community & Rec Center
As part of Calvary's commitment to local outreach and relational living, we will be helping with a scarecrow station at the festival. Stop by to say hello and enjoy the event with your Calvary family!
Houston Hurricane Relief Trip
Calvary will be sending a team to Houston in December to assist with hurricane recovery. For more info or applications, contact Denise Atkinson. The application deadline is October 13.
Coat Drive Coming in November
We are collecting new coats, hats, scarves, and socks for all ages to be distributed to those in need through several local agencies. More info on collection dates will be coming soon, but start shopping for sales now! Contact Cathy Kanas with any questions.
Discovering Series Fall Session & Saturday Seminar
Sundays October 8 & 15; 9:00am in Room 303/CCS
If you want to get connected or become a member, consider attending this series where you can learn what Calvary believes. You will meet others and discover opportunities to connect and serve. Can't attend Sundays? Consider attending our Saturday morning workshop November 11, from 8:00am-12:30pm. Contact Cindy at 215.723.0963 x113 or register at calvary-church.com/discovering.
Women's Tuesday Bible Studies
Get more info and register at calvary-church.com/women or contact Denise at x163. To help with childcare, contact Mary Gerhert or Ashley Henry.
Men's Bible Studies
- Friday Morning: 6:30am in Room 218/CCS
- Monday Evening: 7:00pm in Room 300/CCS
- For more info, visit calvary-church.com/men.