- Mr. B's is closed this Saturday, January 28 due to a church-wide event. We will reopen Sunday at 8:30am.
- Connect at Calvary on a Volunteer team! We're ready to welcome new members on Tech, Bridge Disability, CalvaryKids, and more.
- Inclement weather? Visit our website or Facebook page or call the main office at 215.723.0963 for the latest info.
- 2016 contribution statements will be emailed Jan 24 to the primary email address on file. Check your spam folder if you don’t receive it. Contact Deb if your email address has changed.
During both services this Sunday, we will officially commission our Quakertown Launch Team to begin meeting at the new campus February 5. Please continue to pray for this exciting time at Calvary as we prepare to become a multi-site church. Opportunities to give to the site fund are available here. A lot of tech volunteer jobs remain open as well. Contact Karen Peazzoni to join the team!
EMPLOYMENT AT CALVARY
- Part-time Disabilities Coordinator
- Part-time weekend campus services position
- Part-time Mr. B's serving counter position
- Contact Erik Scardino for a copy of job descriptions and applications. More details here!
Wednesday Night Kids’ Clubs Have Started
Visit calvary-church.com/kids-wednesdays for more info.
Parenting Workshop: Discipline in the Early Years
February 19, 9:00 & 10:30am in Heritage Hall
Join Jeff Supp as we discuss disciplining toddlers and preschool children. Contact Deb or x111 to register.
JH/SH Winter Retreat
Final day for registration and payment is February 5. Register here! Parent packets will be sent out via email the week after registration ends.
Living Room Tuesdays: Service Project (ages 18–35)
January 24, 7:00pm, meet in the Refinery parking lot
We will be serving at the new Worthwhile Wear Thrift Store. Leave from Calvary at 7:00pm or meet us there (1628 Swamp Rd, Fountainville, PA 18923) at 7:30pm.
Young Adult & Berachah Luncheon
Sunday, January 29, 12:00pm in the Refinery
Join us for a potluck with the Berachah ABF. Contact Lauren Bizette for more info.
Family Life Weekend
February 17–19, Hershey Lodge
Register here using the group name “calvarychurchsouderton” for a reduced rate.
Blended Family Workshop Series
Mondays, February 20–March 27, 7:00pm in Room 303
Support group for families considering or already in a blended family; for more info or to register, contact Deb.
Wednesday Night Pursuit Bible Study
Wednesdays, 7:00pm in Heritage Hall
This semester focuses on the Book of Proverbs. Click here for more info.
Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesday Bible Studies begin February 7. Register online or contact Denise Atkinson for more info.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Calvary Kids: As we expand our kids' ministry at Quakertown, spots will become open at Souderton. Contact Dave Walters to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: There are lots of opportunities to get involved with tech at both campuses. Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for instrumentalists who are interested in joining our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more information.
- We also have openings on our coffee, parking, and valet teams! Visit the Volunteer page for more info.
Calvary offers a variety of Support Groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
- Financial Peace University Series: Biblical, practical steps to reach your financial goals
- GriefShare: Help with the loss of a loved one
- Family Grace: Help for families dealing with mental illness issues in their home
- Post-Abortion Healing Group: For women struggling with a past abortion decision
- Divorce Care: For those dealing with divorce or separation
- The Big D: For 12-18 year-olds dealing with parents' divorce
Sunday, March 12 at 9:00 and 10:30am
Stop by the InfoHub and pick up a request form or contact Cindy MacNeill for more info. Requests are due February 12.
Did you know that Calvary's library, located between Mr. B's and the Living Room, offers over 20,000 items to the community, including books, DVDs, and other spiritual growth resources for all ages and interests? Check out their website page for hours or contact the volunteer team at firstname.lastname@example.org.