NEW YEAR INFO
- Check out the atrium table near the library to see if your lost items are on display. Contact Donna for questions.
- Recycling? Drop your paper off in our green and yellow recycle bins outside Door #11.
- Connect at Calvary on a Volunteer team! We're ready to welcome new members on Snow Removal, Tech, Bridge Disability, CalvaryKids, and more.
- Inclement weather? Visit our website or Facebook page or call the main office at 215.723.0963 for the latest info.
- Winter/Spring ministry kickoff dates are posted at this link.
The launch team is 2 weeks into their January gatherings in Heritage Hall. Please continue to pray for this exciting time at Calvary as we prepare to open the new campus in February. Opportunities to give to the site fund are available here. Lots of tech volunteer jobs remain open as well. Contact Karen Peazzoni to join the team!
EMPLOYMENT AT CALVARY
- Part-time Disabilities Coordinator
- Part-time weekend campus services position
- Part-time Mr. B's serving counter position
- Contact Erik Scardino for a copy of job descriptions and applications. More details are listed here.
Wednesday Night Kids’ Clubs Start This Week
Click here for more info.
JH/SH Winter Retreat
Register on the website here!
Living Room Tuesdays (ages 18–35)
Tuesday, January 17; 7:00pm in the Living Room
Our topic is Faith and Suffering. Join us as we learn more about and discuss this topic. Friends are always welcome.
Family Life Weekend
February 17–19, Hershey Lodge
Register here using the group name “calvarychurchsouderton” for a reduced rate.
Wednesday Night Pursuit Bible Study
Wednesday, January 18; 7:00pm in Heritage Hall
How to Gain Wisdom and Not Be a Fool
Speaker: Dave Lamb, Biblical Theological Seminary
Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesday Bible Studies begin February 7. Register online or contact Denise Atkinson for more info.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
January 21; 5:45-10:00pm in the Café area
Dinner, line dancing, volleyball, games & more; contact Sandy Egolf for info.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Breakfast Bowl: We still have openings on the ticket checker, facilities assistant, and breakdown crews. Sign up here!
- Calvary Kids: As we expand our kids' ministry at Quakertown, spots will become open at Souderton. Contact Dave Walters to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Have a background in working with disabilities? Or just eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: There are lots of opportunities to get involved with tech at both campuses. Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for musicians and vocalists who are interested in joining our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more information.
- We also have openings on our coffee, parking, valet, and usher teams! Visit the Volunteer page for more info.
Calvary offers a variety of Support Groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
- Financial Peace University Series: Biblical, practical steps to reach your financial goals
- GriefShare: Help with the loss of a loved one
- Family Grace: Help for families dealing with mental illness issues in their home
- Post-Abortion Healing Group: For women struggling with a past abortion decision
- Divorce Care: For those dealing with divorce or separation
- The Big D: For 12-18 year-olds dealing with parents' divorce
Worthwhile Wear: Education/Counseling Center & New Thrift Store
Help in the fight against human trafficking. Both of these projects are nearing completion but a lot of work is needed to get them ready for opening! Want to help? For more info, contact LuAnn Rittenhouse.
Nepal 2017 Short Term Medical Team
March 25 to April 8, 2017
If you are interested or want more information, contact Ed Tornetta at 215.904.5303.
Sunday, March 12 at 9:00 and 10:30am
Stop by the InfoHub and pick up a request form or contact Cindy MacNeill for more info. Requests are due February 12.
Starts Sunday, January 22, 9:00 in Room 303
Learn what Calvary believes. Get connected. Begin the membership process. Contact Cindy MacNeill to register.