NEW YEAR INFO
- Winter/Spring ministry kickoff dates are posted at this link.
- Offering envelopes for those with numbers are available for pickup along the auditorium wall.
- Check out the atrium table near the library to see if your lost items are on display. Contact Donna for questions.
- Recycling? Drop your paper off in our green and yellow recycle bins outside Door #11.
- Check out our Volunteer link for info on Snow Removal, Tech teams, Bridge Disability, CalvaryKids, and more.
- Inclement weather? Visit our website or Facebook page or call the main office at 215.723.0963 for the latest info.
Our new site launch kicked off last Sunday with the Quakertown team meeting for the first time in Heritage Hall during the 10:30 service! Please continue to pray for this exciting time at Calvary as we prepare to open the new campus in February. Opportunities to give to the site fund are available here. Lots of tech volunteer jobs remain open as well. Contact Karen Peazzoni to join the team!
EMPLOYMENT AT CALVARY
- Part-time Disabilities Coordinator
- Part-time weekend campus services position
- Part-time Mr. B's serving counter position
- Contact Erik Scardino for a copy of job descriptions and applications.
Family Fusion: Church for Kids & Their Parents
January 15; 10:30 in the FX Factory
For more info, click here.
Wednesday Night Kids’ Club Starts January 18
Click here for more info.
Open House Breakfast for Parents and Students
Sunday, January 15 in the Refinery
JH Breakfast: 9:00am, SH Breakfast: 10:30am
JH/SH Winter Retreat
Registration is available on the website here.
Living Room Tuesdays (ages 18–35)
Tuesday, January 10; 7:00pm in the Living Room
Our topic is Faith and Suffering. Join us as we learn more about and discuss this topic. Friends are always welcome.
Family Life Weekend
February 17–19, Hershey Lodge
God’s perfect plan can help improve any marriage. Register for this popular event here using the group name “calvarychurchsouderton” for a reduced rate.
Calvary offers a variety of Support Groups. Check out our Care Page for more info.
- Financial Peace University Series: Biblical, practical steps to reach your financial goals
- GriefShare: Help with the loss of a loved one
- Family Grace: Help for families dealing with mental illness issues in their home
- Post-Abortion Healing Group: For women struggling with a past abortion decision
- Divorce Care: For those dealing with divorce or separation
- The Big D: For 12-18 year olds dealing with parents' divorce
Wednesday Night Pursuit – Going Deeper With God
Wednesday, January 18; 7:00pm in Heritage Hall
How to Gain Wisdom and Not Be a Fool
Speaker: Dave Lamb, Biblical Theological Seminary
Women’s Bible Studies – Registration has started!
Tuesday morning Bible Studies begin February 7. Register online here or contact Denise Atkinson for more info.
Sewing/Quilting and Prayer Shawl Ministry
Wednesday, January 11, Room 201 from 9:00am–2:00pm
For more info, contact Ruth Rosenberger at 215.257.3737.
SALT–Single Adults Linking Together (ages 40+)
January 21; 5:45-10:00pm in the Café/Gym/Game Room
Dinner, line dancing, volleyball, games & more; contact Sandy for info.
Volunteer Teams are great ways to connect at Calvary!
- Breakfast Bowl: We still have openings on the ticket checker and breakdown crews. Sign up here!
- Calvary Kids: As we expand our kids' ministry at Quakertown, spots will become open at Souderton. Contact Dave Walters to learn more about getting involved in this thriving ministry!
- Bridge Disability: Experienced in helping with disabilities? Eager to be a buddy to a child with special needs? Contact Lori Leman for more info.
- Tech Teams: There are lots of opportunities to get involved with tech at both campuses. Sound, light, video, production...we need it all! Training is provided. Contact Karen Peazzoni for more info.
- Music Teams: We are looking for musicians and vocalists who are interested in joining our Sunday morning music teams. Contact Andrew Rudderow for more information.
- We also have openings on our coffee, parking, valet, and usher teams! Visit the Volunteer page for more info.
National Human Trafficking Awareness Month
Find out more at a community session Wednesday, January 11 at 7:00pm in Room 302 where Executive Director of Worthwhile Wear Dan Emr will be sharing along with survivor Jenn Spry. Dan will also be speaking Sunday, January 29 at both the 9:00 and 10:30am services in Heritage Hall. Joining Dan will be Karen Kutzner, Director at The Well and Jenn Zuck, Clinical Director.
Education/Counseling Center & New Thrift Store
Both of these projects are nearing completion but a lot of work is needed to get them ready for opening! Want to help? For more info, contact LuAnn Rittenhouse.
Sunday, March 12 at 9:00 and 10:30am
Stop by the InfoHub and pick up a request form or contact Cindy MacNeill for more info. Requests are due February 12.
Nepal 2017 Short Term Medical Team
March 25 to April 8, 2017
If you are interested or want more information, contact Ed Tornetta at 215.904.5303.