If you are presently engaged or seriously dating someone, we invite you to explore your relational areas of strength and growth through Calvary's 2 to 1 Premarital Ministry. This course is open to anyone, but is required for couples planning to be married through Calvary Church.
The 2 to 1 Premarital Ministry exists to:
- Establish a biblical framework for understanding and relating to one another in marriage.
- Explore and evaluate marital readiness.
- Correct inaccurate attitudes and expectations regarding marriage
- Promote self-awareness and evaluation.
- Identify common and/or potential marriage stressors in an effort to minimize future problems.
- Identify relational areas of strength and growth (prior to marriage) and address them accordingly.
- Build effective communication and conflict resolution skills within a biblical context.
Summer 2013 Session:
Sundays May 19 (10:30-2:15); June 2, June 23, July 14 (10:30-1:00); July 28 (10:30-2:15)