KidFest is all the fun of summer that kids can’t resist. With biblical teaching, live entertainment,
water challenges, crazy group games, inflatables, snacks, and a whole lot of energy, it will be all
your kids talk about this summer.
FREE! For children ages 4 thru those entering 6th grade
Wednesday – Thursday – Friday
- July 10-12, 2013 from 9am-12pm
- Arrive at 8:45 am. Activities begin at 9:00 am.
- Register now through July 4, 2013 at http://kidfest2013.eventbrite.com
- If interested in volunteering, click here: http://www.calvary-church.com/getting-involved/volunteering/volunteer-teams/87-volunteer-teams/834-kidfest
Family Celebration Finale (for kids and their parents)
- 3 identical services to choose from
- Saturday, July 13 at 6pm
- Sunday, July 14 at 9am or 10:30am
WHO IS KIDFEST FOR?
- You! This isn’t just about kids. It’s about families. And it’s about Calvary Church joining together to invite, support, and volunteer in this effort to love our community.
- Kids! Calvary’s kids, our communities’ kids, our neighbors’ kids, our friends’ kids!
- Children ages 4 thru those entering 6th grade
WHERE IS KIDFEST?
Right here at Calvary Church – outside, inside, just about every square foot of the campus! Pre-school children will be kept safely inside the building, while elementary activity rotations will take place outside in the grass and surrounding parking lots. All children will enjoy large group time in the auditorium.
WHEN IS KIDFEST?
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, July 10-12 from 9am to 12noon. The KidFest experience isn’t complete until children return with their parents for a Family Celebration either Saturday night July 13, at 6pm or Sunday, July 14, during either the 9am or 10:30am service in the auditorium. The weekend Family Celebration will be intentionally designed to be the culmination of the lessons taught during the week.
HOW DO WE GET INVOLVED?
- Extend the invitation! Door hangers will be available starting March 2. Everyone can distribute door hangers to neighboring homes with children, but remember, a personal invitation may be even more meaningful.
- Register your children now!
- Volunteer! We need hundreds of both teens and adults to make this outreach a success. Available positions will be listed on the website and in the bulletin starting in May.
- Pray! Our desire is to reach over 1,000 children this summer with the love of Christ and connect their families to the hope we find in Him.
*frequently asked questions*
Will it be all fun and games or is the Bible being taught?
Large group interaction will take place in the auditorium with Family Fusion style teaching in a high energy, child engaging environment that will include music and dramatic presentations of Bible lessons. Following the large group time the children will have a team snack time to discuss personal application of the biblical lesson. A closing ceremony will end each day to reinforce the lesson and to encourage the children to return with additional friends the next day.
What is it going to cost to register? It’s FREE!!!
Where's the registration link? http://kidfest2013.eventbrite.com
Registration will open Saturday, March 2 through July 4, 2013. Preregistration is strongly recommended to avoid long lines at the start of KidFest. After July 4, children in grades 1-6 can still be registered each morning from 8:30 - 9:00 am at door #2.
**For safety reasons we must limit the number of pre-school children in order to follow responsible child-to-adult ratios. Pre-school groups fill up quickly so it is recommended that you register pre-school children early.
Where do I sign up to volunteer? http://levolunteerskidfest2013.eventbrite.com
Please note: Since this outreach event is targeting children, many volunteers might be receiving an email about the need for a security check in order to serve. We appreciate your understanding. This security check is a normal process for anyone serving in Children's Ministries Sunday mornings or Wednesday nights but would be a new requirement for large event volunteers serving at KidFest. If you have any questions, please email Dawn Dant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Email us at email@example.com
Kidfest 2012 highlights video