Holiday Hoopla: Sunday, December 15 - invite your friends!
- 9:00am and 10:30am in the KidZONE Hallway (300 level)
- Winter carnival with games, prizes, cookies, cocoa, and more.
- Children (grades K–6) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Early Childhood classes and Bridge Class will meet in their usual classrooms.
- December 1– Family Fusion and elementary classes will meet as usual.
- December 8– Family Fusion and elementary classes will meet as usual.
- December 15–Holiday Hoopla @ 9:00am and 10:30am–no Family Fusion or elementary classes
- December 22–Family Fusion and elementary classes will not meet.
- December 29–Family Fusion and elementary classes will not meet.
Family Fusion - is church for kids and their parents! It's a high energy, sights-and-sound experience designed for the family to share together. It's a 60 minute weekly program for 1st-5th graders and their parents that uses music, drama, storytelling and biblical teaching to educate and inspire. The Family Fusion Service for 1st–5th graders and their parents is offered Sundays at 10:30am in the FX Factory (room 308).
Because what we start talking about today, we want you to keep talking about all week.
We believe in many ways that a child’s spiritual foundation is more dependent upon what happens at home than what happens at church.
Family Fusion is:
PARENTS - Do you attend Family Fusion and want to get involved? Find out more about the different volunteer opportunities like sound, media shout operator, hospitality or resource team. Contact Carlos at email@example.com.
Experience a Family Fusion service
Okay, this is where we want to hear from you. We really want to hear about how the values show up in your life. Have your parents been learning the values? Have you caught them putting the things we talk about into practice? OR – if your parents caught you doing the right thing we want to hear about that too. Either way, email us and tell us what happened. We just might use your story in Family Fusion.
Family Fusion Auditions
Auditions for vocal, dance and drama teams will be held periodically. Check the website or watch in the bulletin for audition dates. Please note: those auditioning for drama must be at least 18 years old.
Hear what the Esquirell family has to say about the Family Fusion service.