Divorce Care for Kids (DC4K)
DC4K is a program developed by Church Initiative designed to help children ages 5-12 cope with the pain experienced when their parents separate or divorce.
A parent must be registered in a divorce recovery support group that meets at the same time in order for a child to attend DC4K. Enrollment is limited to 20 children per class with 5 adults facilitating. If additional volunteers sign up, a second classroom will be opened for another 20 children.
2012 Thurday night Support Groups: February 23-May 17, 2012 from 7:00 -8:30 pm.
Support groups offered for:
- DC4K (Divorce Care for Kids)
- The Big D (for teens 12-18)
- Beyond DC: our new group offering Bible studies with topics relevant to those who have previously attended DivorceCare
Costs: $12 each (adult, teen, child)
PLEASE NOTE: Dinner served from 6:00 - 7:00 pm Thursday nights (donation suggested)
For more information or to register:
- contact Denise at email@example.com or call 215.723.0963 ext 163
- contact Jon Kutzner at 215.932.1051
For more information about DC4K, go to www.dc4k.org
For more information about Divorce Recovery Support Groups, click here