SALT (singles 40+)
Single Adults Linking Together: SALT is a once-a-month gathering of single adults (age 40+) designed to promote social interaction, healthy relationships, personal development and spiritual growth. SALT is a great place to meet people, make new friends and have fun. The gatherings will seek to offer:
- A Christ-centered environment
- A place where attendees feel encouraged and supported
- A place where people can share and sense belonging
- An environment that is safe, fun and inviting
- Opportunities to serve other attendees, people in the community and the church
- An environment where people can find a level of accountability
SALT meets the third Saturday of every month in the Refinery (below Mr Bs) with a potluck supper at 6:00pm. Please bring a side dish, salad or dessert to share. Additional single social gatherings and missional events are planned each month.
For more information, contact Denise at 215.723.0963 ext 163 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Parent Ministry
The mission of Single Parent Family Ministries is to:
Intentionally introduce single parents to Jesus Christ and help them to grow to be fully devoted followers. Help meet the practical needs of single parents and their child(ren). Provide biblical instruction for parenting and building relationships. Provide an opportunity for single parents to connect with other single parents. Read More
For more information, contact Deb at email@example.com or 215.723.0963 ext 111.