As God blesses us, we are called to bless others. As God leaves His fingerprint on our lives, we have opportunities to leave our fingerprints in the lives of others. Each one of us is given the gifts of time, abilities and resources. What we do with them is up to us.
Thanks for your interest in supporting the ministries of Calvary Church as we seek to be a community of believers in mission with Christ as He transforms people's lives. Please consider the following ways of leaving your fingerprint through the giving of your resources:
Ways to Give
- Envelope Giving: Each envelope has a place where you can mark how you want your contribution to be allocated. This is a preferred way of giving if interested in a year-end giving statement. Contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.723.0963
- Electronic Giving: Click here to download the form from our website. Please complete and return to Sandy Catapano in the church office. For questions or more information, please contact Sandy at 215.723.0963 ext 140 or email@example.com.
- Check-free Giving: Many people utilize the service of having checks sent out automatically from their bank. Consider looking into what your bank offers.
- Online Giving: https://calvary-church.com/donate
- Stock Contribution: You can make a stock contribution directly to Calvary Church. Please contact Erik Scardino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-723-0963 x 101 for further details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to find answers to a wide range of questions regarding giving and stewardship.