No hope. No joy. No celebration.
No one gathered flowers to celebrate. No one put on new garments to greet the day. There were no bright pastel colors welcoming the new morning.
It was a time of mourning. They had lost. The one they thought would save them was dead. Not only was their savior dead, he was gone. Taken from the grave. How much more sorrow could his followers endure?
But from the abyss of despair and hopelessness came the unbelievable news: He’s alive.
Join us Easter weekend as we move from the lowest of sorrow to the incredible heights of joy as we celebrate Christ’s resurrection and discover what difference His resurrection can make in your life.
Easter Services March 30 and Sunday March 31, 2013
- Saturday at 6:00 & 7:30 pm
- Sunday at 8:00, 9:30 & 11:00 am
- Childcare offered for birth through pre-K at all five services
- Bridge Disability Ministries' classes offered at 9:30 am Sunday
- Deaf interpretation offered at 9:30 am Sunday
For information about volunteering, click here